when draupadi wash her hair with dushasan blood with him looking at her there were few droplets of draupadi tears drop on dushasan forehead what does that mean? I think after that tears and draupadi stopping bhim saying woh apka bhai hai and he died
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
when draupadi wash her hair with dushasan blood with him looking at her there were few droplets of draupadi tears drop on dushasan forehead what does that mean? I think after that tears and draupadi stopping bhim saying woh apka bhai hai and he died
I have read that washing hair with blood part is myth
yes how could she say this to draupadi.
I have the same question even 7 years back🤔
I am glad draupadi took a stand as a women👍🏼
how can even kunti think abt this being a women,dushasan humiliated draupadi whom is her DIL and the wife of her 5 sons and mother of her 6 grandsons above she is a women,i was very disappointed with kunti words
when draupadi wash her hair with dushasan blood with him looking at her there were few droplets of draupadi tears drop on dushasan forehead what does that mean? I think after that tears and draupadi stopping bhim saying woh apka bhai hai and he died
I think by that tear, Dusshashan got his forgiveness.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have read that washing hair with blood part is myth
Yes I also read that
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have read that washing hair with blood part is myth
i read that too that its a myth
did it showed in BRC MB?
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
yes how could she say this to draupadi.
I was shocked when she say think about ghandhari🤮
she was so concern about ghandhari pain but not the pain of her DIL who got insulted in a adharm sabha infront of 100 over men and was almost disrobe by the same creep whom she is defending for🤮🤮
kunti can be merciful i am glad draupadi took a stand👍🏼here is a women standing for the right and nothing comes in b/w neither her daughter sister DIL wife mother come in b/w she is just a women fighting for justice for future era womens what happened to her should not be happening to anyone else and whomever tries to humiliate a women it causes on destruction
i felt the same too...
Yes that part is completely a myth. Draupadi never kept her hairs untied, there wasn't any Such whimsical pledge/oath of hers
when draupadi wash her hair with dushasan blood with him looking at her there were few droplets of draupadi tears drop on dushasan forehead what does that mean? I think after that tears and draupadi stopping bhim saying woh apka bhai hai and he died
That is so unrealistic how can he take an alive person outside the battlefield or allow a woman enter the battlefield