Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I dunno.
Waise Asian drama is inspire by our vintage Indian show. This piggyback was done by our OG couple Vikram n betaal.🤣
omg ruining all my feels 🥺
Nahinnn is indirectly calling WangXian- Vikram and Bethaal.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I dunno.
Waise Asian drama is inspire by our vintage Indian show. This piggyback was done by our OG couple Vikram n betaal.🤣
🤣🤣
Don't understand partnership, obviously my answers are gonna be the final answer , no hard feelings priya 👍

we will send answers exactly 1 hour before deadline..cool ? lets PM each other more strategies to win this round🤣
koi nahi hum kaunsa game me hai😆cholo hum elimenated sheeps bhi jodi banake bet karte hai🤣
Don't understand partnership, obviously my answers are gonna be the final answer , no hard feelings priya 👍
Bruhhh, I'm triggered 😈
I feel lonely right now🤓
@bold-hope so😆
But I am not a fan of untamed though😆
Heard about it only recently