Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yay updated rule has been many relax🤣🤣
Girl, I did so bad in this round 😭😭😭 I suck at this game, why am I still here? 😭😭😭

I can already see (read me begging) to send you answers... I send them instantly and you do it just before deadline🤣
Zeal, I swear, don't send them without my consent in 10 mins! Let's talk on this through PM 🤣
WD - if you get a PM by Zeal within 24 hours of questions being sent, you will know that wasn't teamwork! It's all Zeal! And you'll give me two extra points for being betrayed by my partner.
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Its me😆
Finally you came, I thought you went away shocked seeing partner note🤣
naa I just came lmao...why havent I seen u before here? 😛
Is this place surrounded by The Untamed fans?🤣
I swear I missed any discussion hence clueless
I dunno.
Waise Asian drama is inspire by our vintage Indian show. This piggyback was done by our OG couple Vikram n betaal.🤣
Zeal, I swear, don't send them without my consent in 10 mins! Let's talk on this through PM 🤣
WD - if you get a PM by Zeal within 24 hours of questions being sent, you will know that wasn't teamwork! It's all Zeal! And you'll give me two extra points for being betrayed by my partner.

Lets sort it out in PM.🤣