Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jabtak not in my Forum tab tak no need🤣
![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Jabtak not in my Forum tab tak no need🤣
![]()
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
if all sheeps migrates in KZK Forum, then Appy may use her danda🤣
I meant this 😆
For those who donno soy milk is clearly the #1 choice among Indians since ages before almond milk all came into existence .. it’s easily available and affordable .

Barrister Babu, YRKKH 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I meant this 😆
If you want to play smart, already state how many members can take part in the contest..like max 30/40/50.
I failed to do so...Learn from my mistake🤣
for me it shows almond, oat then riceFor those who donno soy milk is clearly the #1 choice among Indians since ages before almond milk all came into existence .. it’s easily available and affordable .
Truly.
But questions thode trigger karne waale hone chhaiye.😈
If you know what I mean 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
If you want to play smart, already state how many members can take part in the contest..like max 30/40/50.
I failed to do so...Learn from my mistake🤣
Yeah lol.
Hats off to you, otherwise 35+ is a headache.
Originally posted by: priya185
for me it shows almond, oat then rice
I meant for India only
Appy is sweet as Appy I dont think she willOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
if all sheeps migrates in KZK Forum, then Appy may use her danda🤣