WTF WHY NOT BLUE!? According to google Blue is the most popular colour in the world and less than 5% of people like yellow. Facts 😎 Knowledge 😎 I am a philosopher 😎 I am an engineer 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
WTF WHY NOT BLUE!? According to google Blue is the most popular colour in the world and less than 5% of people like yellow. Facts 😎 Knowledge 😎 I am a philosopher 😎 I am an engineer 😎
I also got 7/10🤗Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
7/10 for this non-ship
I got 9/10
Damn I should've gone with Red. Wrote Violet instead.
But I am happy. first time scoring 9🥳
I want to know!So how many 9/10s????
Same here🤣
3/10😆 For non-sheep
I gave answers in haste😆
8 out 10 - Ya'll never wanted me to become a topper.
Who r the 2 got 10/10?
With 6/10 in this round I am definitely out.