I need it😈Originally posted by: BTA5WRBQUCOK7PPR
Long story...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I need it😈Originally posted by: BTA5WRBQUCOK7PPR
Long story...
I am not! He never wished me a happy birthday! (Even I didn't.) Chahne me kya jata hai. 😎
I am still in chapter 1
Aww, koi nahi🤗
Chapter 1 se zyda hi pyaar hai kya🤣
Originally posted by: ZIZFYHX2SCXMGDBM
Long story...
I swear to god though when you said about that fracture thing, my heart stopped.
I was like seriously. Now I have to make my character do really bad stuff which I was saving for later. 😩
But nice twist. You could feel the panic in the story.
Sorry guys. Mera mood jara off tha to mai kuch v dialogue de rahi thi.
@Sristi I loved your dialogue kaichi wali jaban Wadhwa.🤣
Me is dreaming about Sarthak Bhat☺️
Heh, Mishti.... How was the story of our serial writing??? Is it enticing??Originally posted by: 2JKD32IFIQG7GB76
Long story...
I mean, it would be a pleasant surprise if that happens as much as I know it won't lol.😆 I mean pehle pyaar se ek birthday wish ki chahat toh me rakh sakti hu even If I moved on😒
Nahi matlab I am being a sloth🤔
It's already 11:45pm
I mean, it would be a pleasant surprise if that happens as much as I know it won't lol.😆 I mean pehle pyaar se ek birthday wish ki chahat toh me rakh sakti hu even If I moved on😒
Nahi matlab I am being a sloth🤔
It's already 11:45pm
Ek din, woh din bhi aayega 🤣
Haha! Exam kabse hai kal?
Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS
I swear to god though when you said about that fracture thing, my heart stopped.
I was like seriously. Now I have to make my character do really bad stuff which I was saving for later. 😩
But nice twist. You could feel the panic in the story.
🤣🤣🤣
SSR I am ... So 😎
Maza aaya rha hai . I had been in a same situation. So i was able to write it 😔