Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am glad that more and more guys are calling out the biased behaviour from the industry..
KJo Khala, beti Nepolia Johar and cronies must be seething. I remember when asked about Nepotism she said she will slap people or something like that 🤢
I saw a movie starring this guy Massey and I was the one who wanted to die 😆😆
I had same urge when I watched baaghi and Tubelight in theatres 😆Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I saw a movie starring this guy Massey and I was the one who wanted to die 😆😆
Originally posted by: FXO53D3XPWE7JQTL
I had same urge when I watched baaghi and Tubelight in theatres 😆
Go with that urge ❤️🤣
Pehle aap 🤣🤣🤣
Good to see credible ppl speaking up
Originally posted by: ECY4VL7CCBPF5UJF
I am glad that more and more guys are calling out the biased behaviour from the industry..
KJo Khala, beti Nepolia Johar and cronies must be seething. I remember when asked about Nepotism she said she will slap people or something like that 🤢
Nepolia🤣I’m upset that I don’t come up with that
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I saw a movie starring this guy Massey and I was the one who wanted to die 😆😆
Lolz hes not that bad ab
Lolz hes not that bad ab
Is he saying the fans should watched his film. Is he saying industry wasnt as supportive to his films as they are to other films or does he want different films offered to him ? What is the issue ?
Netflixs Musafir Cafe marks the debut of Vikrant Masseys production banner, Homemade Stories; starts streaming from July 24...
https://x.com/i/status/2081330380481962455
10