Originally posted by: YYVAFLNMNINYYJ45
😆
I get weird dreams mostly. But sometimes some dreams come true.
Tathasthu🤣may your this dream come true🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: YYVAFLNMNINYYJ45
😆
I get weird dreams mostly. But sometimes some dreams come true.
Tathasthu🤣may your this dream come true🤣
@Mishti is that a still from IPKKND in your siggy?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
The pleasure is mine🤗❤️
That's sad! I would have loved to watch it😭
😭
Will post if I find it😃
@Bhagu might remember the song?
Since my time on travelling has been saved I use it here😉
I love doing it😳
Thanks Babu!🤗
I too am waiting to reveal it! It's kind off tough at some places😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Tathasthu🤣may your this dream come true🤣
Thank you!VD is a good friend of Siddo, so...
Will wait till eternity to see it😳😆
Originally posted by: AEZV7ONY225UV6E7
Thank you!VD is a good friend of Siddo, so...
Yes!😆
You'll meet Sid via VD and then pehla nasha dhum tana na na 🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes!😆
You'll meet Sid via VD and then
pehla nashadhum tana na na 🤣
😕😕😕
My reaction

Chahat Ke Safar mein BGM plays for me 🤣
Lol🤣
Next step-😆

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5