Originally posted by: Niyati_T
But I am still a choti bacchi who gets scared! Lekin Karan ke liye dekh lungi ☺️
🤣🤣
I'm excited 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
But I am still a choti bacchi who gets scared! Lekin Karan ke liye dekh lungi ☺️
🤣🤣
I'm excited 😂😂
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣 he scared everyone not once twice 🤣🤣
Tempt me into watching the movie right now! Then I won’t get sleep the entire night 😡
😒 required all four of them. Lorie, 3dev, Firki, Adat 😒Originally posted by: CaptainV
Can continue to say movie with Prabhu which was lost was found on a streaming platform to watch 😂❤️
Poor guy watched her sleep all night
![]()
😆 when you not 😎Originally posted by: CaptainV
I'm excited 😂😂
Originally posted by: CaptainV
I'm excited 😂😂
😛
Kya pata horror movie dekhi ho?! 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣 he scared everyone not once twice 🤣🤣
Someone was walking back with popcorn in the theater and screamed during one of these scenes 😂😂