😭
Edward over Damon
Why??????/
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😭
Edward over Damon
Why??????/
I answered Damon. Damn I screwed it up. 🤣
I'm going to be out!
1/10 so far🤣
Goals will indeed matter a lot this time
Finally I got one thing right , happy tears for a lonely sheep , I wrote Damon and then changed into Edward .
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
4- Name one vampire. Be it from movie,book or tv show.
Oh my my...sheeps! You surprised huge this one.
The winner is
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
(1 point and 20points)
Others
Damon Salvatore 13 goals
Dracula 11 goals
Elena 1 goal
Damon GIG just because felt the need the share
Woohoo Go Edward and Twilight :)
yesss Edward cullen....

Of course it's Edward🤣 Poor Abhay, didn't even get one point. Indians don't respect Indian things enough
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Finally I got one thing right , happy tears for a lonely sheep , I wrote Damon and then changed into Edward .
congo 🥳
I shouldve picked him
![]()
I don’t even rem whether I have written Edward or Dracula..was so confused b/w these two..*rins to check*