Till Wildy posts results we can all admire zeal's Udaipur pics (provided Udaipur is not the majority destination answer 😆)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Till Wildy posts results we can all admire zeal's Udaipur pics (provided Udaipur is not the majority destination answer 😆)
WOW.
From lighting angle to the birds, very difficult to capture this one.
Yaar answers discuss ho rahe hai? Is it allowed? I mean mera toh mah hi nahi hai...Because I know I gave the most unique answers...I mean the first one toh poocho hi mat...I am glad WD doesn’t announce names....😒
Shepherd kuch zada hi footage khaing 🤣
Dang it. Awesome.❤️
I want your photography skills. They are too good.😳
Originally posted by: XCGX6QT7Y7A4MITE
Till Wildy posts results we can all admire zeal's Udaipur pics (provided Udaipur is not the majority destination answer 😆)
Hopefully pyar bana rahega, results ke baad bhi! 😆
Man Udaipur is beautiful!⭐️ Nice pics Zeal👌
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Hai na..Yesterday I was watching Kedarnath again..n I was amazed at how beautiful our own country is yet we spend so much in outdoor shooting.❤️
Kedarnath shots had some great places... absolutely we should first try explore India first before spending money abroad.. people go to Thailand but ts just a fancy foreign version of Goa.Those who have been to kashmir and that YRF tourist destination also says... kashmir is more beatiful.
Tere muh mein ghee aur shakkar...❤️,,,bas aisa hi ho...😆
Result aane wala hai kya
AAAHHH 