Chinese novels and Indian serials
Kabhi khatam nahi hote
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chinese novels and Indian serials
Kabhi khatam nahi hote
🤣🤣🤣
Especially YRKKH 🤪 gosh! That show!
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
S2 will have a patch up, then break up, then leap, into the army background and then things wll be normal and the end. 250 episodes they will get.
Yeah. I'll join in after break up. I can't take happy go lucky teenage flufff school stories 😆
I did watch till sometime, some scenes are great! Like that drama sequence, she looked ethereal on stage but I needed more on intensity and seriousness even with the fun school stage 😒
Accha woh party ke baad break up is on yaa patch up hua?
I am reading a book
9000 chapters and its still ongoing 🤓
Main sirf 300 chapters khatam kar payi🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeah. I'll join in after break up. I can't take happy go lucky teenage flufff school stories 😆
I did watch till sometime, some scenes are great! Like that drama sequence, she looked ethereal on stage but I needed more on intensity and seriousness even with the fun school stage 😒
Accha woh party ke baad break up is on yaa patch up hua?
Break up hua hai and my Jaan Shravan is trying to pacify his best friend ( not lover yet) . To manao her, he has taken part in blood donation camp, although he is afraid of needles. Now let's see what it will be 🤣
And I am the DT of that Forum😆
Luckily CM hai saath me
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am reading a book
9000 chapters and its still ongoing 🤓
Main sirf 300 chapters khatam kar payi🤔
Gosh!!!!
Kitna Mota hai woh book
🤣🤣🤣
Best of luck handling the generations of that show😆
Luckily I am reading it on Internet hence woh book 9000 + chapters hi dikh raha hai
And status ongoing🤪