Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#12- Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

31.1k

Users

11

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Yes I got it than you



Lavy thank you too

You're welcome🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: YQZSOMA4YHXC3VHP


If you try even..my Hindi will get even better fluency.......🤣

Lol🤣🤣

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

No dear! We won't forget hindi😆

ITV abhi zinda hai😆(ITV is still alive)


Isi liye or Isi liyae we understand all versions😎😆

We'll love to help you learn hindi🤗


Fun fact- I didn't learn hindi from my parents or school but ITV, bollywood and Mumbai😆


@b...........wow.that's pretty interesting facts..........TFS........


One more kis liyae......means why...correct?

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

👍🏼...Yaar means...friend?

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Cut some which you feel are similar, boring!

I know choosing questions is a tough job but you can do it!👍🏼


How like this.......🤣


Latest Vegetables GIFs | Gfycat

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UWQA5LUKVUUZFJ4Z


@b...........wow.that's pretty interesting facts..........TFS........


One more kis liyae......means why...correct?

Yup! My scholar mate👍🏼


Kis liye is 'Why?'

And Iss liye is 'because of this'


There a difference of a single letter 'j' do not get confused😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EUPPGEAT3G3PNFTY

👍🏼...Yaar means...friend?

Yes my dear!

Yaar is friend

And pyaar is love😆

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yup! My scholar mate👍🏼


Kis liye is 'Why?'

And Iss liye is 'because of this'


There a difference of a single letter 'j' do not get confused😆


I spelled first.......Kiss liyae.....my friend is like........stop kissing people............than realized it was meant for what I was typing......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Somewhat yes😆

But this dude is slow


I want a faster version😆

Image

MAHIBBKQKONT4HPO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes my dear!

Yaar is friend

And pyaar is love😆


Thank you ji.......@ B.....oh mujhae pata hain.........I've got a flirty friend...who tried this line quite a few times...........Main Tumse Pyaar korti hoon........ every time I caught him.........🤣 I can't believe even google helped me to correct this line...........

Edited by Isabel - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".