I am fine!!! ❤️ Just a bit tired and annoyed at one of my quote unquote classmate...🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am fine!!! ❤️ Just a bit tired and annoyed at one of my quote unquote classmate...🤓
Originally posted by: SFJXZY7LDVO24YWC
I am fine!!! ❤️ Just a bit tired and annoyed at one of my quote unquote classmate...🤓
What did your classmate do now? 😆
Why do you have such a face?
Chewed my head for an hour I guess😳 her rants made me crazy!!! Absolutely crazy! 🥱
Originally posted by: QXPE75UCUJKNGGNX
Chewed my head for an hour I guess😳 her rants made me crazy!!! Absolutely crazy! 🥱
Aisa kya bata rahi thi woh🧐🤣
Why are you laughing now?
It was just that I was a bit disturbed this morning due to something
And then something else happened
She has crush on shawn Mendes. We were solving some sums and answering each other's queries and suddenly she started ranting about Shawn Mendes.... On the group chat.
I was so frustrated that I muted the group.
Later found out 145 notifs from the single chat 😵🥱
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why are you laughing now?
It was just that I was a bit disturbed this morning due to something
And then something else happened
Oh! I'm sorry.