Ofcourse Ofcourse
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ofcourse Ofcourse
Comment kon dega beOriginally posted by: GFO273HYVZD6U2OV
Haan total padhliya 😎
Ab tumhein kya huwa behen.. Bhagu aise mat bolo yaar. 😭Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I will play if I will be available
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Comment kon dega be
Will comment soon😡
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Abhi you haven't seen my betis😎 jab dekhoge toh apne aap haan kardoge🤣
Sorry pic post nhi ho payi girls ki.😆
I hope that soon comes soonOriginally posted by: L2GYT3O53GWSGH3L
Will comment soon😡
Ab tumhein kya huwa behen.. Bhagu aise mat bolo yaar. 😭
Raat ka 10-10:45 ka main khaana nahi kha rahi hungi toh aaungi
4-4:45 is good
Edited:
Timings : 3.30pm to 5 pm
And
10 pm to 11pm.
The activity will be conducted only on Weekends as everyone will be available. I hope everyone is ok with it.
No. Of. Episodes : 5 to 7 episodes...
Ending of story : Unexpected (based on our talent and progression)
Serial Episodes: In a separate thread. (Open only on Weekends)
Direction and Scenary : Me😆
Regards,
Shaheen❤️
Alexia new thread ke liye permission dedo modji... ☺️
Hey friends I hope you're ok with it...
10 to 11 thoda mushkil hai behen😒 i will try but not sure