Originally posted by: SBU6Y3WXBTHMF6PP
Yeh bhi gaya, Harry potter ke alawa mujhe koi actor nahi maloom. Sab hi actor mere liye english actor hai, ab british kya hai?
I wrote something similar as note to shepherd🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SBU6Y3WXBTHMF6PP
Yeh bhi gaya, Harry potter ke alawa mujhe koi actor nahi maloom. Sab hi actor mere liye english actor hai, ab british kya hai?
I wrote something similar as note to shepherd🤣
Sherlock saved me. 🤣Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS BENEDICT CUCUMBER GUY. He reminds me of a breakfast dish on the menu 💔
2/7. I don't know what to say except- I knew this but still I am disappointed. 😵
Umhm🤓Same. Daniel from HP :/
But koi na my Slytherin heart couldnt help it
I might have not written any other answer anyways
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I switched from CB TO BC TO CB AND THEN FINALLY.... BENEDICT for my love of Sherlock
Are you my Mid? ☯️ I was doing the same thing. 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I am not going to survive. 🤢
me toooooo
5/7 😈
Not bad. 🤪
lol cucumber 🤣Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS BENEDICT CUCUMBER GUY. He reminds me of a breakfast dish on the menu 💔
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS BENEDICT CUCUMBER GUY. He reminds me of a breakfast dish on the menu 💔
Ikr...who chooses him over the talented Christian Bale anyway...but we have 17 sheep doing it...😵