Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Ooooh...JCW- ☺️*fans self*
Healer...an example of a bad start but amazing drama! To think I almost dropped it at the first episode...
You should visit asian forum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Ooooh...JCW- ☺️*fans self*
Healer...an example of a bad start but amazing drama! To think I almost dropped it at the first episode...
You should visit asian forum
Topper alert
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
Ooooh...JCW- ☺️*fans self*
Healer...an example of a bad start but amazing drama! To think I almost dropped it at the first episode...
Why'd you call it the bad start! Healer has been the first show for many of us😆 That show that sucked us all in 😍
What do you think about JCW's shows? 😆
I said both Salman and SRK because they both are the romantic heroes of the industry IYKWIM.... similar to LMH😆 Otherwise, I think SRK is a better actor than all of them for sure. I like his acting too 😆
Oh okay..... I thought of Macho Man image of Salman... Wanted, Dabang etc etc and his monotonous acting. So couldn't relate to SRK .... Romance King wali side I didn't even pay attention. 😆
You should visit asian forum
I used to at some point...Now I drop by every now and then to check what is the new in thing...:)
PIUN said the same thing when sometime back we shared our notes on KDramas..
I watched My Mister in 2018 and after that for more than a year I couldn’t bear to watch anything else...It took me sometime to get back to the lesser dramas....:)
Why'd you call it the bad start! Healer has been the first show for many of us😆 That show that sucked us all in 😍
What do you think about JCW's shows? 😆
The first episode, I remember, was bad or at least not as smooth as the subsequent epis...
I only watched K2 and Suspicious Partner after that and dropped the latest show after like 2 episodes...They may not be as good as H but I was able to enjoy them!
What about you? he seems to be your most favorite?
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I too don't know what happened, I guess, we have to scroll tje thread for that.
Bye is for today, she will come back tomorrow with the results. 😆
I have been stalking this thread, scrutizing every post, but i didnt find anything🤔 i guess she is just mad about us being impatient?
Topper alert
Not even true 🤣