Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
This one too!
Awww that's so sweet of you Lavy!
Also thanks for reposting them. Appreciate it!
Congratulations Meena!🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
This one too!
Awww that's so sweet of you Lavy!
Also thanks for reposting them. Appreciate it!
Congratulations Meena!🥳
It's magic, it's magic!🤣
Of course😉
Sorry I'm lagging behind in replying to posts😆
Originally posted by: RSJFTOAITFCCRL4W
Are you making fun of me?😡....have fun at my expanse........... I'll join.......lemme.....take care of my meeting first....
I was just joking around Isa!
Sorry if I offended you! My apologies!
I agree!
I love her songs! You're welcome!
Before you get any non-veg thought I'll tell you!
It's a step from a song called Aayiye Meherban(Come kind one)!
Awww that's so sweet of you Lavy!
Also thanks for reposting them. Appreciate it!
Congratulations Meena!🥳
The pleasure is mine!🤗❤️
No probs!
I can wait!😳
Originally posted by: EN7F5N324KGSDN3S
That sounds interesting.....tum drama queen ho...good........tragedy queen........mat bano....(don't become)
LOL acutally Bollywood's tragedy queen's name is Meena Kumari 😆
No...actually lunch isn't even ready yet 🤣
My sister wasn't feeling well so I was with her...now she's taking a nap
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5