Originally posted by: 5EF7M6BJC4PPGDCW
His name is Peyha Wang Yibo. He lives in Corea. You need to go his Pink city to meet him.
Lol the guy is FUGLY, no offence 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 5EF7M6BJC4PPGDCW
His name is Peyha Wang Yibo. He lives in Corea. You need to go his Pink city to meet him.
Lol the guy is FUGLY, no offence 😆
He's got such a big fandom for his monotonous acting, thy name is Lee Min Ho.
Yep...he does pretty much the same thing every time...because

Yup, I'm following BB.
Mujhe toh lagta hai that I'll be eliminated from this tournament tomorrow🤔😆
PS- Haven't seen you after Shilpa's season??
You areee? Whyyy?🤣 Seasons are getting worst after the mastermind one lol
I didn't even try Sreesant one after the first week lol
Who did you like last year? LMAO
I think you'll do great Tani! You've always been the underdog💫🙌🏽 I believe in you😂
Hain? Is it a new one? I watched the older version and it didn’t have these people...🤔
Bwahaha this auntyyyy!!!! Saas bahu aur saazish 🤣
Man, I only tried two of his shows but his rich bratty roles are unbearable 😆
What happened to our Shepherd?😳
I just saw that Peace out post. :/
Originally posted by: QIM6337D7F6AZUYH
His name is Peyha Wang Yibo. He lives in Corea. You need to go his Pink city to meet him.
Ahhh....King: Eternal Monarch ..... the female lead always looked as it she will sleep the very next second.
I liked only Woo Do Han's characters and acting from the clips I watched... Bromance was cool too. Wanted to watch the show for his character but everything else related to show looked meh. 🤔
Just to increase your cult numbers now you are trying to hide the other shows?😆
Watching episode 4 CT🤡