Originally posted by: AHUXY3S3CEH3NRLN
What if Thug bows out in first round 🤣 he'll go back to being a sheph 🤣
All that planning plotting of questions for nothing🤣 That'll be such a shame🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AHUXY3S3CEH3NRLN
What if Thug bows out in first round 🤣 he'll go back to being a sheph 🤣
All that planning plotting of questions for nothing🤣 That'll be such a shame🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Is it ? How how 😂
He said it himself. "And I may have fcuked up.
" Code for "I think I'm out". 🤣
Originally posted by: ZL5GE5RU3LOQQUB7
Who's this guy? Finally a korean guy who looks like a guy 😆 he's cute
PIUN and Triss will be very happy seeing this. Now you should also go to Peyha's world.

This thread is so funny. Always cheers me up🤣
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Sure. I will help you lose 🤣
😔😭
I'm good Miss old sheep😆. Finally you recognized me 😛
Of course, how can I forget "TC_FA" 🤣 You still following BB? 😆 How are you liking the tournament so far? ^.^
Originally posted by: IZHNRIWX6NC2EWSL
Signing up..count me in
Hi fellow The Untamed fan 😆
I don't get to see you on the other side anymore, better be this side then 😆