
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Abhi tak toh pata hi chal gaya hoga but I forgot to mention, after pasting the link, click in the empty space of the post box outside the image window.
Yeahh... I know now. Bahut haath-pair maare idhar uthar for posting GIF toh pata chal gaya . 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww, I can understand your feelings. 🤗
Hehe.🤗
You also learnt it recently??
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Thanks for the advice. Earlier, I was using the page link instead of GIF link after your advice I checked it.🤣 🤪
IKR kaafi common mistake hai 😆
Hello sheepssss👋 I'm (kinda) new here. I hope we all become friends 🥰
Hello sheepssss👋 I'm (kinda) new here. I hope we all become friends 🥰
Are you sure that you are new here?? 🤔😆
Hello sheepssss👋 I'm (kinda) new here. I hope we all become friends 🥰
First send the answers, make friends later!
Hello sheepssss👋 I'm (kinda) new here. I hope we all become friends 🥰

Yes, just three days back 😊
😆