*^* Sheeple Tournament: Lead The Flock *^* Round 1 P.24- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

49.3k

Users

54

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

New sheep are also pretty fast

Image

faster than ex sheep...kahin hum ex sheep ko first round mein hi na eliminate kar dein🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Ab kya faida...you already sent your answers ab to cheat bhi nahi kar sakti🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GBX6SIKOIWOHNTVZ

I could’ve sent but got stuck at one question and not able to move from there....😭

I think I know which one it is🤣

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

how many people are left to answer???

Z2VGTJREWVZTUXZW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I think I know which one it is🤣


See...good I am not the only one..So basically that question will determine who will stay and who will leave!


Now I am even more confident...of not being confident! 🤓😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: C3YFD5GI2DUYF463


See...good I am not the only one..So basically that question will determine who will stay and who will leave!


Now I am even more confident...of not being confident! 🤓😆

But there are 56 people...so im pretty confident we can reach the top 40 by even getting one question correct, no?🤔

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

how many people are left to answer???


38/56...18 sheeps still roaming around!

T5G7VDARHY3K5PPI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


38/56...18 sheeps still roaming around!


Give me their names 😃

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams


38/56...18 sheeps still roaming around!

so what are you doing here...go chase them😈

Z2VGTJREWVZTUXZW thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

so what are you doing here...go chase them😈


😆...No chase baba...guide them...you don't chase the already lost sheep....😭

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".