He is not bechara 😕
I asked him the name of his 5th crush and he denied saying that to me 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He is not bechara 😕
I asked him the name of his 5th crush and he denied saying that to me 🥺
Doing good........Thanks.....still most of us are not able to come at the same time......if we could have come......I can't imagine the speed?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
He is not bechara 😕
I asked him the name of his 5th crush and he denied saying that to me 🥺
Did he disclose the other 4 to you?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
He is not bechara 😕
I asked him the name of his 5th crush and he denied saying that to me 🥺
5th Crush!!😲 Baapre (OMG)
So his heart is big like yours as well?😆
How many dwellers can you accommodate?🤣
Yup!
Only 5 the one he is not revealing😡 for a year and a half he is hiding it 😭
5th Crush!!😲 Baapre (OMG)
So his heart is big like yours as well?😆
How many dwellers can you accommodate?🤣
His heart got broken by the first four🤣
All five are real people🤣 four are my classmates and friends
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yup!
Only 5 the one he is not revealing😡 for a year and a half he is hiding it 😭
hmm...........you've to investigate this way...........

Our classes for this session hasn't started yet🤪 so there is no question of summer holidays🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5