I am going to have noodles now❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am going to have noodles now❤️
Aise hi nahi bani main Mod 🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Kya idea boss 👍🏼
Apne raste nikalne aate hai
Aatmnirbhar
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Khaak perfect
Isse achha khud hi jaati main
But nahi uske dad mere dad and Mr himself jaane de toh main jaun
Huh koi azaadi hi nahi hai
They care for you na and they love you so...☺️
Mishtii said it
#aatmnirbhar
Originally posted by: 2ZOKFTLTBTDRR7HH
Aatmnirbhar
I know how to get solution
HuhOriginally posted by: KNCPEB6A6IA62DPW
They care for you na and they love you so...☺️
Agar aisa hai toh bhai 5 baar ek hi saman lane ko bola toh bhi bhool jaate hai
Waise Mishti Remember my RB FF Fire and Ice?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Waise Mishti Remember my RB FF Fire and Ice?
Yes 😭
Aisha Oberoi. Ice queen😭
I miss it...🥺
I am thinking of revamping it and writing it