Originally posted by: tournesol
I meant awkward situation .. well never mind 🙈😆
nahi, batao mujhe!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
I meant awkward situation .. well never mind 🙈😆
nahi, batao mujhe!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
MJ: Ab bole toh bole, kahe toh kahe kya, waah MJ waah!
Maya: how I'm not surprised, MJ always self-praised person.
Originally posted by: tournesol
Rishi: I am thinking about the same thing.. and its consequences 😶
Rajeev: Sab moh maya hai bro!
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
We should do flames of these two...90's kundali😆
Pichle season mein Maya ne kundali k wajah se hut jalaya, iss baar pata nahi kya jala degi 🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Maya: how I'm not surprised, MJ always self-praised person.
Rajeev: Not to be rude, but aap bhi kam narcissist nahi ho
Originally posted by: tournesol
Pichle season mein Maya ne kundali k wajah se hut jalaya, iss baar pata nahi kya jala degi 🤦🏻♀️
Kundali nahi, haath ki lakeere😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rajeev: Sab moh maya hai bro!
Daadi: old monk ka do bottle dena zara, MJ
When are shootings starting? in Mumbai or Hyedrabad?
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Maya: how I'm not surprised, MJ always self-praised person.
Antara: Now I know why MJ never praises his wife like other husbands do..even once in a while
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Daadi: old monk ka do bottle dena zara, MJ
Raajev: Jeher na de de!