Seriously when are you updating it Sunday 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seriously when are you updating it Sunday 😔
Originally posted by: Lavs.divs
Thank you for beautiful story👌
Thank you soo much reading 🤗
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Please update soon
I will only come for ur update now 😭😭
Ab koi maqsad nahi yaha ane ka...
Awww A huge hug for you🤗
Updating today.
Originally posted by: isha123asya
You are awesome ❣️❣️❣️❣️
Not more than you 😘😘
Originally posted by: ScarletGWTW
Nice update!! Glad you’re back! Thanks for continuing.. love your story and the pace.
I am happy to be back Thank you so much for your kind words Scarlet.. means a lot to me 🤗
Originally posted by: shruthikust
Thank you for continuing the story.. I really love to read this..
All thanks to readers Shruthi.. it makes me happy that you like it so far.. I hope I can keep it readable aage bhi 🤗
Originally posted by: sumihalil
Awesome dear.thanks 4 coming back.
Hey Sumi.. thank you for your kind words.. I think am hearing from you for the first time..welcome to this thread... 🤗
hey thanks for the reply & glad i could help. & don't worry hun I'm in it for the long haul 😉
So good to hear this. Thank you soo much for your kind words and all the encouragement.. updating today 🤗
When we will be getting next part? 😊
Today.. in sometime...thank you so much for your message 🤗