Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 12

They takes Maya and rushes to the hospital.Madhu remains very silent throughout the journey.They wait outside the room after admitting the child when Meera comes out along with the doctor after seeing the child's condition.She sees Madhu standing near the door and remembers seeing the same girl with her parents

"Sultan,the child has blood loss ,you come with me,we will arrange for the blood"

They walks towards Meera's cabin with the other two kids leaving RK and ,Madhu there.RK feels so guilty and goes to talk to Madhu,

"Madhu,I am really sorry,I didn't have any idea about the soap being down,I didn't ...I am sorry...it is because of me ,I will pay the bill"

Madhu sees him apologizing without any expression for a minute and tries to walk from there ,he hold her hand and repeats his apology.Madhu controls her tears with great difficulty,

"Rishab please dont think that I don't have any money with me,oh sorry you have said before I don't have any rights to call you by your name....I am sorry RK sir,you need not worry about me and my kids,I Have money to pay the bill f you want to help me ,then for God's sake leave this place right now...I am sorry to put my words bluntly,I hate to see you ,it reminds me of all the torture you gave me in the past past,it reminds me of all the pain...now thanks you so much for helping my daughter to reach the hospital,please go from here"

RK gets angry on hearing her words and pins her to the wall.

"What past?what bullshit?Every time Madhu every single time,you will always misunderstand me and go away from me,have you ever given me a opportunity to explain my part,have you ever,Are you dreaming that I am following you and talking with you because I have some stupid feelings for you....Never Never...I just thought about your college days and thought to .....OK now you want me to leave from here,yeah I will go away but don't forgot today incident was a mistake and I will shoulder the responsibility ,I will pay the hospital bill".

He walks from there angrily leaving Madhu to cry alone in the corridor,she hears footsteps and turns to see Sultan coming there in a sullen expression with Madhu's other two kids.she feels something bad from his expression.He signs one of the staff in the hospital to take the kids for the play area.Madhu waits for his answer anxiously,He recalls his conversation with his mother,

"The baby is fine now,we have stopped the clot but had quite a blood lose,so we need blood transfusion ...its that the child blood group is a rare one ,its AB -- so we have asked many blood banks about the stock.but the answer is negative,You ask the girl about her blood group,in general case the parents have similar blood group",its better to get blood today itself"

He tells her about the situation and waits for her reply.

"Now what can we do Sultan?My my blood group is A positive but you are telling me that the child 's blood group is different ,Is there any possibility to find the donor?"

She becomes silent for a minute and asks ,

"Its....you said mostly parents and children may have same blood group,what is Rishab's blood group?"

Sultan remembers having a conversation with RK in school days,

"Bro,that fellows are beating our Shikky,come and help....."

Shouts RK entering Sultan's class.He keeps the book aside and runs towards the place where Shikky gets beaten up.sometimes later, Shikky sees the injury on hand and scold RK for not helping him.

"No Shikky,I have a very rare blood group,my mother have asked me not to involve in any problem".

Sultan recalls the incident and calls him.RK drives his car with anger and repeatedly declines the call  and puts the phone  in  silence ,Sultan loses his cool and shouts,

"Stupid fellow,not picking the call..where did he went?He was here only before sometimes,Did you guys have any fight?"

Madhu cries silently without giving answer to his question.He calls RK's number again.

"Madhu,you don't worry about anything,we have many hours time ,I will get that fellow or find a suitable donar...OK don't worry ,everything will be fine ,I will first check my blood group"

Madhu tries RK's number several times and  cries as no one picks the call.She calls Dipali,

Dipali applies ointment to Shikky's scratches and sees him overly concerned about something,she keeps the ointment aside and pinches his hand,

"Hey...its paining yaar,what can I do if all this scratches leave scars in my skin?"

Dipali laughs and teases him,

"So what?You are in your  30's ,what will happen if you get any scars...are you going to participate in Mr Perfect hand competition and  are you worrying about your cute interns....?you are really shameless...You need think about all this before rolling in the stairs...."

He laughs on hearing her jealously remark ,Dipali smiles seeing him being happy ,she asks him about his family,

"you know everything about my family,about dad,mom,their divorce,remarriage ,everything but you haven't told me anything about your family?I have only seen your grandpa,its been almost a month but why haven't I heard anything about your parents?"

Shikky's smiles vanishes on hearing about his parents.Dipali notices his emotional change and hold his hand,he pushes her hand away .she feels tensed seeing his visible anger,

"Did I asked anything wrong ?,sorry I was curious so only"

Shikky sees her feeling guilty and answers her question about his parents,

"My dad is living now in Japan....he is doing some thesis there ,I was always taken care by my grandpa from childhood...."

Dipali feels still not convinced,

"Sorry but your mother.."

Shikky laughs bitterly,

"I don't have a strong impression about my mother,I haven't seen her in the past 25 years.....she left me in the footsteps of the house and went away...But my Grandpa always tell she will come sooner,the last thing I remember about her,she looks very beautiful with curly hair..that is the reason why I felt some sort of affection for Madhu,my mother is a tailor,she stitches cloths....I am searching for her for all these years but couldn't find her,I had a head injury when I was 12 and lost some of my childhood memories "

Dipali hugs him with tears

"Do you want me to curl my hair like your mom"

.He comes back to his usual move and teases her,

"Don't try to curl your hair,you look like awkward in it..."

They laughs happily when her mobile rings,Dipali sees the caller ID and murmurs 

"Madhu is calling me at this time"

She walks out of the room to attend the call leaving Shikky alone in the room.he sees some article in the newspaper and takes out the paper with great difficulty when a book feels down from Dipali's bag.he sees the book and tries to take it

Dipali hears Madhu's sobs,

"Madhu....what happened?"

She hears the whole incident from her and tries to pacify her ,

"Don't worry,i will ask Shikky to call him,you don't worry "

when she hears a huge noise inside the room.Dipali rushes in to find Shikky lying in the floor falling from the bed.she cuts the call runs to help him.Madhu sees the call been disconnected and sits in fear when Sultan walks out of the room.she gets up from the chair when messages comes from Dipali,

"Sorry Madhu,this Shikky fell down again ,I am taking him to the nearby hospital ,I will call you later "

RK stops His car in front of his house and sees his mobile full of Calls from Sultan and Madhu...he thinks to call Madhu first and drops the idea thinking about her angry words,he calls Sultan's number.Before Sultan could attend the call,Madhu takes the phone and shouts at Him,

"Where the hell are you,come quickly to the hospital now...Maya....what is your blood group?"

RK stands stunned on hearing her talking to him ,he hears her voice inbetween choking tears.

He replies,

"I am AB- ,I will be there,what is going on "

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk is feeling guilty becoz of him Maya fell down.

this Madhu always misunderstands him instead of talking n clearing thing she never ever gave him opportunity to say his part,

so sikky is roma's son,

Rk coming to the hospital to give blood hope at-least now they both talks,

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

madhu arya scene was touchy.whatever padnini told shamsher was right.surprised to se rk so caring n looking after the kids.shocked about Maya. what happened to her?

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow such a beautiful part, feeling sad for Madhu,poor girl, hope  rk get to know the truth now waiting for your next part, you are a amazing writer

janani04 thumbnail

Thanks for all the readers of the story

Part 13

RK reaches hospital in next 20 minutes,He finds Sultan standing in the entrance of the hospital with a tensed expression .RK walks towards Sultan with the confusion.

"What is going in bro?,where are the children now ,how is Maya baby?She ...I mean Madhubala, she  scolded me and asked me to leave the place sometimes before ,now she is pleading me to come here and asked about my blood group,how is the kid?Is she awake now.?"

Sultan feels relieved only after seeing RK coming  in person,he pulls him inside the hospital without answering the questions.he shouts on seeing RK Standing without coming,

"Shut your mouth and come with me now,I will give the answer for all your  questions later,now please come with me to donate the blood,please...."

RK follows him silently but with so much questions in mind.After a while,RK walks out after donating blood and sees Sultan pacing outside the room,

"I have did as per your wish,now I want to ask many questions but now  where is Madhu ?,OK I will come later ...tell her I did as per her wish,now I want to get answer for my questions but not today,I will come later ,tell her that I will pay the bill,bye"

Madhu sits in the nearby temple and thinks about her life with a bitter smile,she hears her mobile vibrating and attends the call.

"Madhu...where are you ?Rishab donated blood and even went from here,he asked about you?I....I didn't tell anything to him about children..He just went from here after bombarding me with so many irrelevant questions,If you ask me its best to have a proper talk with him,where are you now?

The doctor walks out after testing Shikky and finds Dipali sitting with tension in his room.

"Good afternoon Mrs Dipali mam,Don't worry about Shikander Bhatia,As he fell down from the bed,Don't get tensed, Nothing is serious,he got little hurt in the same leg ,it just take some more time for him to get perfectly well

"

Dipali walks towards the room and finds Shikky's grandpa scolding him with anger and concern,

"Don't you have any common sense,why do you want to take the magazine from the ground by doing gymnastics,,Did you forgot why you came to Varanasi,you came to recuperate...not to do some gymnastics ....foolish fellow..foolish fellow ,where is your wife,she is just married and you giving her so much stress,Idiot Idiot ,did the Doctor said anything about your injury to you?"

Shikky takes a piece of apple from the bowl and replies,

"No,he asked Dipali to wait in his cabin ,she will come now,do you want apple?"

Dipali walks in and tells the matter to both them and finds Shikky getting tensed for the first time,

"Oh..god it will take mire time,what about my foreign business deals,Grandpa....I think I will shift back to Mumbai so that I can take care of the company with RK's help."

Dipali keeps the report in her bag and answers to his plan,

"You please be silent and take rest for atleast 15 days,let us think about this later,now please lie down,I will get lunch for both of you,Grandpa,you also don't take stress,I will get your medicines"

And walks out from the room .Shikky continues to eat the apple .

Radha comes out of the room after finish preparing  lunch and finds RK back to home,she walks towards his room to invite him for lunch and finds the room locked,Radha Knocks at the door,RK answers,

"Ma I am feeling little tired and....sleepy  and I need some rest,I will have food later "

He decides to take rest for while when Madhu calls him,he picks the call and remains silent waiting for her to talk heself,

"Rishab Sir,thank you so much for helping my child....thank you so much....Sorry for accusing you in the morning...I am so sorry "

RK cuts the call without speaking to her and closes his eyes in tiredness.Madhu sees the call disconnected and sits next to her daughter in the hospital ward.Saaya walks in with news toys and hugs Madhu ,she pats her head when Aryaa comes in with fruit juice tetra pack,Saaya asks Madhu to drink the juice,

"You drink this,it gives strength,Meera Granny gave us this juice.."

Padmini feels restless from the morning and repeatedly tries to talk to Roma to know about the situation in Mumbai but finds her number either switched off or always not reachable,she washes the plates and  finally  sits in the dinning table and hears someone opening the compound gate,she walks out to find Shamsher coming with his office bag.she sees the time and finds its just 3 pm,

"Padmini,please get me a glass of water ,the summer is severe this year..m its really  getting more and more heat now a days"

She gives him the glass of water and opens the lunch box to find the food untouched,she sees him with question,

"Why didn't you have lunch?its almost 3 pm"

Shamsher smiles foolishly seeing her getting angry and replies,

"Today the work was really so tight,I didn't get time to have lunch and had severe head ache so I took permission,So only,I will eat some fruits in the evening,now I will take some rest "

She disagree with him,

"Nowadays you are not eating properly,wait for sometimes,I will bring you food,you sleep later "

Meera comes to do checkup and hears Madhu teaching the kids

"She is Dr Meera mam,you shouldn't call her Granny....she might not Like it "

Meera enters the room and signs Madhu not to get up from the bed.she checks the child and smiles contently,

"No problem,the child is OK now,I love these cute one ,they can call me Grandma....I like it,Actually I am their grandmother in one way....its actually Sultan is RK's brother,don't get shocked...I pestered Sultan,he said about RK and you......Mohan Kundra,RK's dad is my Ex husband,we divorced when Sultan was very little"

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

poor Rk he is not understanding anything what's happening around him,so many unanswered questions

Rk came n gave blood to Maya,

he is still upset with Madhu n not talking with her,

didn't expect this coming Meera Rk's father ex wife,

except Rk everyone knowing about the kids are Rk's

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

Part 14

RK wakes up after a taking a afternoon nap He ,he feels better and energized ,he sees the time is almost 5 pm in clock  and opens his mobile to find many missed calls from Shikky's number.He walks out of his room and sees Radha getting ready to go out,she sees him coming and walks towards the staircase with concern,

"Have some food,you skipped your lunch.I am going out for a wedding reception,mmmm all the people are getting married in this qirkd,except you....leave it ,You first  Eat something ,Rishab Do you want me to cook you anything ?"

RK asks her not to worry and carry on.He sits in the hall and switches the TV.he sees the servant waiting for him in the dining table,

"I am not feeling hungry,you can go ..I will eat the food later"

Roma completes her meeting and reaches home,she sees the time and decides to call Madhu and takes her mobile from bag and finds it switched off due to low battery,she puts the mobile in charger and goes to change her dress.She comes back after sometimes and switches the phone on to find many missed calls from Madhu and Padmini,he dials Padmini's number.

Shamsher feels better after sleeping for a while and walks out of the room,he finds Padmini busy cleaning the fridge.she sees him coming and questions about his heath,

"How are you feeling now?Do you want medicine?"

He takes the cloth from her hand,.

"I am feeling very good now,you are also getting old ,why are you always doing some work...take some rest,I am feeling well now,I will clean this fridge,you go and bring me coffee"

Padmini smiles and goes to prepare tea,Malik attends Padmini's phone call,he talks with Roma,

"Good  evening Roma,how are you?I heard from Paddo that you are in Mumbai....how are the kids and Madhu?"

Roma answers him,

"How are you Malik?Yeah I am doing pretty well,Actually currently I am talking to you from Assam, I  got a emergency work so I came to Assam for few days...If everything goes good then I  will be back by this Friday ,

everything is going well in Mumbai..Madhu is going to office daily and the kids are really very good,I got many calls from Padmini,as I was really busy I couldn't attend the call."

Shamsher talks with her and passes ghs phone to Padmini on seeing her coming with coffee mug.Padmini hears Roma's questions,

"Hi Padmini,Sorry I couldn't attend your call,I am now in Assam...office meeting ,why did you call me repeatedly,anything important ?"

She answers,

"Nothing is important to you peoples,I met Mukund's family in the market...He is getting married to someone....of his family's choice...did you had a conversation with Madhu about marriage,what is her idea?"

Madhu feels tired and closes her eyes when someone knocks at the door of the room,she opens the door And finds Sultan standing there with medicines .he notices the juice and lunch been untouched and Madhu being very tired,

"What are you going to do without eating anything from morning,you need to think about yourself because the kids relay on you for their living..I talked with mom,she is telling that it is better for baby  to take bed rest for two days.you need not worry about them..I am here,Mom is here,we will look after the kids...my mother begin to compel me to get married because she want to see her own grandkids now..."

Madhu Recalls Meera's words ,

"Sultan you mother is correct,i just heard from Meera mam about .....she  told today about your dad,so you are not only RK's friend but also you are  RK's half brother ?but you guys are really so close ,I haven't seen people being close with their..."

Sultan remains silent without answering her question and touches the child's face,he smiles,Madhu waits for him to Answer her question,he notices her waiting for him to talk.,he begin to talk,

"What is so surprising in it???first when I met him we..we were in school,both of us doesn't know about the matter,then we come to know...it doesn't have a greater impact on our friendship...,now let us talk about your life Madhu...you don't want to worry about me or mom telling about the matter to Rishab,it is your life and you have full rights to decide but as a friend,it is better to make things clear sooner"

Roma replies to Padmini,

"I had the conversation with her but you know about your daughter very well....let us give her some time to think,I will talk with her once again this weekend and let you know.....now take Care bye "

Padmini keeps the phone and gets shocked to see Shamsher washing the cloths in backyard....

"What are you doing now?I will wash the cloths"

He didn't agree with her ,

"Not necessary,I will complete it in sometimes....now tell what did you talk with Roma...let me guess it is about Madhu."

Padmini smiles and tells about the content of conversation to him and helps him in washing the cloths,Shamsher thinks about Madhu and feels sad.

"Its been 3 years,I haven't seen my daughter being happy ,she lost her happiness,though she laughs rarely,the brightness in her eyes is gone and she has became into a different person now,I feel sometimes that I failed as father "

RK calls Shikky number and Dipali attends the call,

"Good evening Mrs Dipali,where is Shikky,he called be many times but I ....I was little unwell and slept....is he fine now?"

Dipali turns and finds Shikky sleeping,she comes out of the room and answers,

"He is given medicine and begin to sleep just now,actually RK sir,Shikky again fall down this time from bed....nothing is serious but it will take longer time for him to recover...he called you talk about taking care of company...Shikky...Shikky is very worried about business"

RK gets shocked on hearing about Shikky ,he cuts the call better assuring Dipali,

"You don't worry,let him take rest for some more time,it is nothing serious here,I will call him tomorrow morning ,ask that fellow not to worry about anything,there is Madhu,me,all his staffs we won't let him suffer....Madhu,you are her friend right,her elder daughter Maya had a small injury and she is now hospitalized,talk with her ,she is so upset about her child,you please talk with her and give her some strength"

RK feels little hungry and walks towards the dinning table,he takes out the food from the hot pack and begin to eat the food.

Later at night ,Roma sits seeing the new circulation report of the newspaper and  feels exhausted after working at a stretch for two hours .she keeps the files aside and lies in the bed,she suddenly remembers about her son and takes out a old album from the cupboard and sees her son's childhood photo,she remembers the incident of taking him to studio to take photo 

"Mom,you also come let us take photo together.....come come "

Roma keeps the album and closes the cupboard and cries remembering about her son.She remembers his tears when she left him in his father's house.

"Mom no no no....no no ,I won't go without you ...please please ..."

Her son 's childish voice begin to reverberate in her ears,she close her ears and cries silently .

Madhu completes feeding  food to her Saaya and sees Maya getting up from the bed and seeing Madhu with smile,

"Mom......mom......"

Madhu rushes and hugs her daughter,she caress her face,

"You scared mom so much.....so much ....why did you play in bathroom....?"

The child giggles and hugs her.Madhu feels relieved.

Next morning,Shikky wakes up from sleep and notices Dipali sitting in the nearby stool and sleeping .he feels guilty and tries to drink water from the nearby table without waking her but by mistake puts the glass down.Dipali wakes up from her sleep and see the cup rolling in the floor.she takes it from the floor and notices Shikky's gaze on her,she instantly smiles seeing him 

"Good morning Shikander Bhatia,how is your  pain? Why are you looking at me like wide eyed?"

Shikky didn't give any answer and hold her hand with affection and love,Dipali smiles at him and pours water for him from the flask.He takes the cup from her and sits without drinking the  water.

She gets up from the stool and goes to freshen up,Shikky feels like crying and wipes his tears silentjy without making any sound,he takes a sip and remembers about Dipali sitting all night without lying down and feels guilty,he calls her,

"Dipali,could you please come here?"

She walks out with brush in her mouth ,he begin to pour his heart,

"When I proposed to you,you just refused ....bluntly and I met your grandmother...I came to know about your broken family.I believed that I can give you all the happiness which you lost in your teen age and take good Care of you but see the irony ,we have been married for almost 1 month and I am lying in the bed with broken legs....i couldn't take you to honeymoon or Care for you....I think I have failed.... am I failure?I didn't know how to treasure you..You may think that I am really stupid and always blabbering,people think me like that its ....because I don't have anyone to share my thoughts...I am blabbering again....sorry for not letting you sleep well.Again I am blabbering something ...."

Dipali didnt give any reaction to him,she  goes to continue brushing her teeths.she comes out and hugs him and plants kiss in his forehead,

"Oh....you are talking so sense nowadays....I love you Shikky"

RK comes back from morning jogging and finds his mother busy making flower garlands,he sits near her and notices her being little sad,

"Good morning mom,what are you doing and why are you keeping such a sad face....mm,anything sad happened?

Radha keeps the garland in table and turns to answer him,

"Morning Rishab....you dont even remember anything nowadays,today is your dad's death anniversary,I won't come out of the room...eat your breakfast and go to work .. "

He hears the matter and apologize,

"Sorry ,I....I didn't remember ...I "

She gives a bitter smile and  walks from there with the garland to her room,she puts it in mohan kundra's photo kept in her room and sits silently near the photo and shed tears silently,RK watches her  sobbing without disturbing her .He walks to his room to get ready for work.

Meera reads the medical journal in her room when Sultan enters the room dressed in white Kurta and white pant.She keeps the journal aside and turns to him,he asks her,

"Ma,today is Mohan Kundra"s death anniversary,I am going to do the ritual as usual ....are you coming this year or going to hospital as usual and later going to orphanage for donation"

She replies to him,

"I have a C section operation today and I am going to hospital,you come there after doing all this things,Sultan...he is not some random person,he is your father"

He goes to get ready .Meera continues her medical journal.
RK comes out of his room and goes out without having breakfast,he sees the time is just 8.45 and decides to visit Maya before going to hospital.

Madhu sleeps peacefully and wakes up only after hearing knock at the door several times,she gets up from bed and sees the time in her cellphone,she murmurs 

"Oh....it is almost 9 am....how did I sleep so longer "

She notices Saaya sitting and chatting with Maya and Aryaa sleeping near her .Saaya smiles at her and runs towards her,

"Mom.....baby is very good,I  worked up early and talked with Maya....someone is knocking at the door"

She goes to open the door and finds RK standing there with his usual coldness.he walks past Madhu without any conversation with her and caress Maya and plants a kiss on her forehead.Maya smiles at him and hugs him back,

"You made Uncle worried so so much...how is your injury,I am so sorry ...because of me  you got injured?"

Maya smiles and answers her question,

"Nothing uncle...I am very well,no no problem mom why are you standing there ,give uncle some biscuits...I got many chocolate and biscuits from everyone "

He checks her injury and notices Madhu still standing in the room entrance .He remembers her accusing him and their fight the previous day.Saaya pulls RK's pant and gives him chocolate with giggles.RK notices Madhu being little uncomfortable with him around,he indirectly talks with her by pretending to talk to Saaya.

" Saaya,tell you mom that I just came to see Maya and not her,ask her not to feel uncomfortable to see me...I will leave from here in two minutes OK"

Madhu silently reaches Aryaa and wakes him from sleep and goes to freshen up without giving any response,Saaya gets angry with RK and pushes him away...

"You go away from here.....gogo....you scared my mother and my mom is crying because of you....go go go"

RK sees Madhu hiding her tears and feels sad.

harini06 thumbnail

Nice update

Madhu should tell to Rk about the kids identity till when she will hide it from him he has the right to know about them,n she even got to know there is no one in Rk's life,

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

sad that madhu is always misunderstanding rk n talking rudely.now rk will donate blood I guess.sikky talking about his parents was emotional. the curly hair dialogues were striking.is his mom Roma? wonder what exactly happened 

janani04 thumbnail

Saaya tries to push RK from the room and cries loudly thinking that her mother is crying because of RK 

"You made my mother cry.......cry...  "

He laughs bitterly and goes out of the room without explaining anything after patting the kid's head.he comes out of the room and walks out of the hospital feeling sad.he dials Sultan's number but finds the Mobile switched off.he remembers about his dad's death anniversary and rushes to the nearby temple to find Sultan,

Madhu comes out and hugs Saaya ,she wipes her tears .

"Why are crying dear...don't cry"

Aryaa sees all this brushes his teeth with sullen expression .

Sultan completes the rituals and walks out of the temple ,he starts his car when he notices the tire been punctured.

"Oh god....why everything is happening like this.."

He gets down from the car and begin to change the tire when a car stops in front of him .Sultan sees RK coming down the car inebriated state  with tears.Sultan leaves the tire there itself and rushes towards RK,

"Rishab.. are you crying bro,what happened ,did you drink alcohol again....?"

RK continues to silently cry,Sultan takes him to car and make him lie in the backseat and sits next to him.he repeats the same words again and again,

"She scolded me.....she asked me to get out."

Sultan assumes it as Madhu ,

"Madhu is little bit worried about Maya,so only....you are a intelligent person,don't take it to heart...come on come cheer up...people will laugh if they see you crying like a toddler,you are almost 30 years old...Why did you drink alcohol again?You promised after that accident that you will never touch alcohol again" 
RK laughs out loudly and pulls Sultan to a tight hug,

"You are chooooooo innocent Sultannnnnn,You Smells really good, fruit smell....Bro oo oo oo  ,did you drink alcohol.....Wrong Sultan wrong ....it is very bad to health...very bad ....why are blabbering fool.... why would Madhu scold me??Saaya baby scolded me"

Sultan sees RK spellbound and walks out of the car after locking him inside,he dials his driver to come and take his car .He starts RK's car and begin to drive towards home.

Shikky completes his breakfast and takes his phone to see the news ,Dipali takes the phone from his hand and keeps it aside,

"Strictly no mobile Shikky....take some rest then we can talk about world news..OK now take rest silently ,don't behave like a child.....sleep".

He smiles seeing her being very strict with him,lies in bed ,he suddenly remembers the magazine which he try to take and gets up from bed.he peeks at the bathroom door and tries to get up from the bed.

She talks with him from bathroom,

"Yesterday,Rishab Kundra called your number,he found your missed calls and worried about you.I told about your condition...he said he will call you today ,And Madhu called me  its its ...Maya got injured and she is hospitalized,I was actually talking with Madhu when you suddevky fell from the bed....then I didn't get time to talk to her,she was so much worried about her children.you take rest for sometimes,I will call her number and let us have a talk with her,I am talking so much and why are you not giving any reply to me?Shikky "

she comes after  washing the plate and gets shocked to see the hospital bed empty,she rushes out of the room.she turns a corner and finds Grandpa coming there with some fruits.he sees Dipali and begin to talk,

"I bought this fruits for him,there is fresh orange ,apple and mango...I myself Went to the market and bought this fruits for that dumb....is he sleeping now?Did he had any breakfast ?You see this... Shikky loves mango so much,don't tell him that I purchased mango....we will eat all the mango...when he was child ,once he had diarrhea due to over consumption of mangoes,I am talking so much but you seems disturbed .... what happened why are you looking little tensed?"

Dipali answers him,

"Grandpa.,I gave him Breakfast,Then I went to clean the plate....then..he is missing .. Shikky is missing,I just went to clean the plates...he vanished"

Both of them rushes out to search for him in the hospital .

Madhu purchases food for her children and turns to leave when she unexpectedly bumps with a lady while turning.both the ladies apologizes and gets shocked to see each other.The other one is Mansvini,the ladies remains silent and feels  awkward for sometimes,Her fiancée comes out from the nearby room and hugs Mansvini.he notices another lady there and sees her with confusion,

"Jai....This..this is my college mate Madhubala..Madhu meet my fiancée..this is my fiancee Mr Jai,he have slight head pain  so we came here  to take his eye test "

Madhu smiles at him and tries to leave the place when Mansvini hold her hand restricting her from going,she turns to Jai,

"You go home...I will come later after talking to Madhu"

He nod his head and leaves the Place.Mansvini tries to talk to Madhu but feels guilty.Madhu smiles and takes her to the room. 

Sultan makes RK lie in the bed and sits next to him in his room,he laughs on seeing RK again and again shouting about Saaya scolding him.....Meera comes out dressed to go to hospital ,she sees RK's car standing in the front porch,she seaches For both and finally finds them in Sultan's room,she  gets surprised to see RK in drunken state .He hears footsteps , sees Meera and smiles sheepishly.

"Morning aunty....sorry.....I ...she scolded me  "

She smiles at him ,

"Rishab....why did you drink again?,mm mm don't get up....take rest for sometimes"

Sultan laughs and walks out his mother,

"He went to hospital to see Maya,there that little one Saaya scolded him thinking that he is causing her mother to cry....so our hero drink ....and oh ma,he is repeating the same nonesense for the past half an hour....I completed the puja as per your wish..ma,you divorced him....then why should we do this shanthi puja for him every year "

Meera remains silent without answering Sultan's question .

Padmini comes out of the bathroom dressed in cotton Saree  and finds Malik doing the kitchen chores ..he sees her coming and greets her,

"I have prepared the breakfast....have it ... ,the lunch is in the hot pack and here is your morning green tea"

She takes the cup from him and takes a sip seeing him cutting vegetables ...he asks her,

"I think the accounts work will end this week...let us plan to visit Madhu in Mumbai and talk about her marriage....satisfied ?"

She nod her head and takes the vegetables from him,

'You need not worry about the kitchen ....

Get ready for office .I will do the other works now 
Mansvini and Madhu enters the hospital room and she gets shocked to see Madhu's kids playing there,she count them and exclaims.....

"You ....have THREE KIDS,how?"

Madhu smiles seeing her shock ,opens the food and serves it in a plate and gives it to the kids to eat.Mansvini sees Aryaa and feels like seeing mini version of RK.she walks towards the boy with surprise.The boy stares at her and smiles seeing her.Saaya finds her so cute and shouts,

"You are looking like cute......cute "

Mansvini hugs the kid and finds Madhu feeding food to Maya silently,she touches Aryaa's face and examine it with confusion.

"Madhu....are you married to Rishab?"

Madhu turns towards her with shock.