And the realization in that expression 💔Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
he wanted too. But was reminded... He wasn't required.. 😔💔 look at that loving smile and fondly fingers curl up in disappointment...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And the realization in that expression 💔Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
he wanted too. But was reminded... He wasn't required.. 😔💔 look at that loving smile and fondly fingers curl up in disappointment...
mummy ke pass phir kaun ayega? Come running to mummy ☺️Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Irritation and headache

Just matter of time kuki ko nayi mom mil jayegi 😔
😒🙄🤧Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mummy ke pass phir kaun ayega? Come running to mummy ☺️
Just matter of time kuki ko nayi mom mil jayegi 😔
Let's see what new twist comes today. 😆
Good night!
Join me live everyone tomorrow evening
Hello People
Its Shaon's Birthday today {21st of June}
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153488182
Do wish her on her special day🤗
Hello guys
So it's confirmed Bajaj is getting replaced
And I am having a mixed feeling
I don't know what to feel
I really started liking him as Bajaj and as bajaj only
I hope this news turn out fake
Now it will be difficult to accept another actor specially after the reentry even though during the reentry I was not getting Bajaj vibes
Heeyyy Eshuu❤️
Heeyyy Eshuu❤️
Hey putri 🤗
Arey kuch bhi ho kal yea AT hai, hum hai, Sab hai tension nakoo 😈 5+3 =7 mahine asaani se guzar de yea kya cheez hai 😈