Frequent Posters

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 2 part 3

Wow... wow....

Another spectacular update

Arjun hugged sakshi and took her hospital and was worried about her 

Aww... he was feeling guilty that he ignore her absence.. he stayed all night with sakshi in hospital 

Even kissed on her forehead 

Even rathod noticed that new emotions in Arjun’s eyes

Lagta hai ACP Saab fir se mohabbat karne chale hai

And Arjun beat that man in custody because he had misbehaved with sakshi.. 

what’s the mystery about rashmi... does sakshi and her know each other? 

My guess is yes... and I think she’s rathod’s sister

Those 2 men were killed 

Another suspense...i think it’s sikander!!!????

Wonderful...

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 6

awesome update

hope samjun will be friends again

and arjun will reach to sikander

Sakshi is sister of roshni ? and roshni sacrificed her life for arjun?

but how samjun didn't know this?

getting more interesting

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 3 years ago
Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hello friends.

here is the next part of the story.

hope you liked it.

thank you very much for wonderful comments. 

RFL banner- by butterfly

REVENGE FOR LOVE

CHAPTER 3: TIME OF REVELATION

PART::: 3

Shamsher pulled out gun and target on team. Soon around 10-15 people comes with gun and join Shamsher.

SHAMSHER: Tum logon ko raaste se hatana padega... Etf... the best team... aaj yahi khatam ho jayegi

Arjun and Sameer exchange look and smirks. Team looked at their bosses with surprise. Team exchange look like “yeh dono aise situation me muskura kyun rahe hai?” Arjun looked at Shamsher and said,

ARJUN: Shamsher beshak tumhare paas apne behtareen admi honge lakin Etf se jitna itna aasan nahi hai

SAMEER: Koi bhi bevkoofi karne se pehle zara apne aas paas ka nazara dekh lo

Shamsher and his gang look around. Shamsher and his gang are surrounded by backup force. Team looked at their bosses and then smile.

SAMEER: Tum jaiso se kaise ladna hai yeh hume acche se aata hai...

ARJUN: jaha tum logon ki soch khatam hoti hai waha se humari soch shuru hoti hai iss liye behter yahi hoga ki apne aap ko humare hawale karo...

Now Shamsher is scared seeing the scene but he is not one of those who give up so easily. He signals his gang and they fire some bullets towards backup force and Etf. Firing and fighting starts between team and shamsher’s gang. Shamsher takes advantage of this and tries to escape. Sakshi see this.

SAKSHI: Guys Shamsher bhaag raha hai

Saying this she starts running that side. Arjun and Sameer also run behind her. Shamsher is so quick but sakshi also trying her best to catch him. After sometime one metal dart hit on shamsher’s upper hand. Sakshi stops on place. Arjun, Sameer and other team members also reached there. Shamsher falls on ground unconscious. Sakshi looked at the direction from where metal dart comes. Team also looked at that side. There is no one. Liza checks Shamsher.

LIZA: Sir sirf behosh hua hai...

SAMEER: Chotu isse custody me lo

Chotu nods. Same time Coelho sir comes there.

COELHO SIR: Wait!

Team looked at him.

SAMEER: Sir aap yaha! Jai hind sir

All members also salute him and Coelho sir nods.

COELHO SIR: yeh Shamsher ETF ki custody me nahi rahega

Arjun and sameer looked at each other.

SAMEER: lakin sir...

COELHO SIR: Shamsher ek bohat bada criminal hai iss liye usko ek special cell me rakha jayega...

ARJUN: Sir iske paas se bohat si information mil sakti hai... hume isse interrogate karna hoga...

SAMEER: Rawte sahi keh raha hai sir... we want to solve it completely... iske admi ne bataya tha ki isne Rawte ko marne ke liye kaha tha... hume isse saari information nikalwani hogi

COELHO SIR: I know! Maine aap logon ko case ke liye mana nahi kiya hai... yeh case apke hath me hi hai but yeh apki custody me nahi rahega...

SAMEER: Sir

COELHO SIR: Rathod let me finish first... kal sham 7 baje aap sab ke liye ek special meeting rakha hai... poori team ka hona zaroori hai... meeting ka place me apko meeting se pehle message kar dunga... get that!

SAMEER: Yes sir! Hum pohch jayenge

Coelho sir looked at one side. Two officers come and make Shamsher lay in their car.

COELHO SIR: kal milte hai

Team nods. Lastly Coelho sir looked at sakshi and sakshi nods in yes. Arjun notice this and narrowed his eyes. Coelho sir went out from there.

SAMEER: Damn it! Pata nahi sir ne aisa kyun kiya!

SHREE: achanak se meeting... kuch samj nahi aaya

AISHA: aur Shamsher ko behosh kisne kiya! Humare kisi ke paas toh tranquilizer gun nahi hai... backup force me bhi nahi...

Team is so confused and surprise. Arjun is looking at sakshi who is lost in thoughts.

ARJUN(thought): yeh itni shant kyun hai! Abhi kuch waqut pehle toh Shamsher ko pakad ne ke liye pareshan thi! ab jab hath me aaya Shamsher nikal gaya tab aise shant khadi hai... bilkul bhi pareshan nahi lag rahi aur phir last me Coelho sir ne usse aise dekha jaise bina bole aankho se hi koi message keh diya ho... Kuch toh chhut raha hai!

Sameer is so frustrated. He let out one sigh and said,

SAMEER: Team office chalte hai... shree chotu tum backup force ke saath ruko aur baki sab ko custody me lo...

Shree and chotu nods. Other member went to ETF. They enter in conference room and are surprise to see Riya. They become happy.

AISHA: Riya...

Riya looked at them and smiles. Aisha and liza go near her and hugged her.

LIZA: Kab aayi?

RIYA: abhi kuch waqut pehle hi!

Riya looked at Sameer and Arjun. Seeing bandage and bruises on Arjun’s head and face she gets worried.She goes near him.

RIYA: Sir yeh choat! Apko itni choat kaise lagi?

ARJUN: Ek case tha ussi me chota sa accident ho gaya tha...

RIYA: Accident! sir aap...

ARJUN: I am fine... choti si choat hai zyada kuch nahi... itna pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahi hai

Riya nods. She looked at Sameer.

RIYA: Hello sir

SAMEER: hello... welcome back

RIYA (with smile): thank you sir

Finally Riya’s gaze falls on sakshi. Sakshi gives her signature smile to Riya and said,

SAKSHI: Hi riya

RIYA: Hi

Sameer looked at team and said proudly,

SAMEER: Team Home ministry se call aaya tha... Riya jiss mission ke liye gayi thi vo successful hua hai! Well done and congratulations Riya

RIYA: Thank you sir

Sakshi, Aisha and liza also congratulate her. All sits on their respective chairs. Riya sits beside Sakshi. Riya’s eyes stops on Arjun and expecting a word for her. Aisha, liza and Sakshi follow her gaze and understand her wish. Sakshi looked at Arjun who is in his own world. She nods in negative and said,

SAKSHI: Arjun...

Arjun looked at her.

SAKSHI: tum Riya ko kuch nahi kahoge!

Riya also looked at her. Arjun narrowed his eyes.

SAKSHI: Aree risky mission se wapas aayi hai vo!

Arjun understands sakshi’s point and nods. He looked at Riya,

ARJUN: Congratulation! You did a good job.

RIYA: Thanks

Arjun change his sight to sakshi and she smiles.

SAKSHI: me sab ke liye coffee banati hoon

Saying this she went to the corner. Arjun’s eyes follow her. Aisha notice all this and decided to tease sakshi later. Riya also notice this. She is upset.

RIYA: Arjun sir ne meri tariff ki mujhe accha laga lakin agar vo khud samne se karte toh aur accha lagta... unho ne sakshi ke kehne pe kiya!

She nods in negative and change her thoughts.

RIYA: Riya jo bhi ho baat yeh hai ki unho ne pehli baar tumhari tariff ki...

she smiles. again thought come in her mind

RIYA: lakin humesha apne man ki karne wale Arjun sir sakshi ki baat kab se maan ne lage?

She looked at Arjun again.For her surprise Arjun’s eyes still on sakshi. He is looking at sakshi intently. Other side Sakshi quickly make coffee and give to everyone. At last she opens her flask thermos and poured tea in Arjun’s cup. Riya ignore all this and said,

RIYA: Waise yeh shree aur chotu kaha hai?

AISHA: Abhi jiss case ke liye gaye the wahi hai...

RIYA: ohh accha! Solve ho gaya?

SAMEER: haan bhi aur nahi bhi...

RIYA: Matlab?

Liza narrates everything to her.

RIYA: lakin sir ne aisa kyun kiya?

AISHA: Wahi toh samj nahi aa raha...

SAKSHI: Guys sir ne kuch soch samj ke hi kaha hoga... mujhe lagta hai hume kal ki meeting ka wait karna chahiye

AISHA: Sakshi yeh tum keh rahi ho! I mean tum toh iss case ko leke kitni curious thi...

SAKSHI: H...haan me curious thi and abhi bhi hoon... lakin ab agar sir ne kaha hai toh zaroor koi baat hogi... I am just saying ki kal meeting hai toh uss me pata chal jayega aur phir sir ne yeh bhi toh kaha ki yeh case abhi bhi ETF ke hath me hi hai

SAMEER: Hmm sakshi ki yeh baat bhi sahi hai...

ARJUN: Lakin phir bhi Rathod... Shamsher ko kisi aur special cell me le jaane ka koi reason mujhe samj nahi aa raha... drug racket ka head hai vo!

All again think about it. Same time Shree and chotu comes.

SHREE: Ri...

Seeing riya, Chotu and Shree become so happy.

RIYA: Hii

CHOTU: Kaisi hai? kab aayi?

RIYA: Aaj hi aayi hoon aur ekdam theek hoon

SHREE: Accha hua aa gayi! Waise sau saal jiyegi... me aur chotu tumhe yaad hi kar rahe the

Riya nods.

SAMEER: Shree sab paper work ho gaya?

SHREE: yes sir... sab custody me hai... Miraaj ko humne humare cell me rakha hai

SAMEER: Ok

Sameer looked at watch.

SAMEER: Bohat late ho gaya hai... hume ghar chalna chahiye

All nods. All got up from chair to leave except from Arjun.

RIYA: Sir aap nahi jaa rahe?

ARJUN: nahi

AISHA: Sir apko ghar chale jaana chahiye... apko abhi aram ki zaroorat hai

SAMEER: Aisha theek keh rahi hai rawte!

Hearing this Arjun looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Sameer irritatingly give a look like “don’t look at me like this!” Arjun grins on his irritation and that thing irritate sameer more. Seeing him irritated Arjun said,

ARJUN: ek file me kuch kaam baki hai... vo khatam hote chala jaunga

Saying this he got up and takes his file. He about to go towards exit but sakshi blocks his way. Riya looked at her with shock while other member smiles because they know sakshi Arjun ko aasani se nahi chodegi. Riya looked at shree who is smiling.

RIYA(Slowly): Shree tum muskura kyun rahe ho! Sakshi ko roko warna Arjun sir ke gusse se usko koi bacha nahi payega

SHREE: Ri yeh sakshi hai! tum bas dekhti jaauo...

This side Arjun glared at sakshi but as usual sakshi ko usse kuch bhi fark padne nahi wala hai. In fact she is looking straight into his eyes. Arjun is also looked into her eyes and it makes him lost into her but he quickly composed himself as other members are also there. He asked,

ARJUN: Kya hai?

SAKSHI: Tumhe nahi pata?

ARJUN: dekho sakshi mujhe bohat zaroori kaam hai

SAKSHI: kaam tum kal bhi kar sakte ho... time dekho 1 bajne wala hai! Medicines toh tum leke aaye nahi ho!

ARJUN: Tumhe kaise pata ki medicines nahi hai! I have my medicines

Sakshi raised her eyebrows.

SAKSHI: Accha!

Arjun glared at her. Sakshi goes near her bag and open it and pulled out one parcel from the bag. Arjun looked at her with wide open eyes. Sakshi goes near him and shows him that packet which has his name on it. Sakshi smile seeing his face.

SAKSHI: Kya hua! Apke chehre ka rang kyun udd gaya! May be apko kuch yaad aa gaya hoga nahi! In morning...Omkar chemist...

Flashback

In morning while coming to ETF Arjun stop his car at the Omkar chemist located near his house. He come out and went into chemist and ordered the medicines. Person gives him the bill. Arjun pulled out his wallet. Same time his phone also starts ringing. It’s Sameer’s phone so he started talking about case. He quickly paid the bill and in hurry took wrong packet and sits into SUV. Shopkeeper tries to stop him but Arjun didn’t listen him. When Arjun reached at office and open packet to take medicine he found different name and medicine in packet.

Flashback Over

Arjun looked at sakshi.

SAKSHI: Yaad aa gaya!

ARJUN: yeh tumhare paas kaise aaya?

SAKSHI: Abhi baat yeh nahi hai... baat yeh hai ki tum apni health ko itna lightly kaise le sakte ho? agar pain badh gaya toh! Doctor ne kaha tha naa ki dawayi time pe lena aur tum ho ki medicine waqut pe lena toh dur usse skip kar rahe ho

Arjun raised his eyebrows and take one step towards sakshi and asks,

ARJUN: Tum toh thi nahi mere saath! Tumhe kaise pata ki doctor ne kya kaha aur kya nahi?

Sakshi looked at him and then said with irritation,

SAKSHI: yeh kya hai! har baat pe naya sawal! Apna dimag itna bhi mat lagauo...

She snatch file from his hand.

SAKSHI: Isse kal dekh lena... abhi tum ghar jaa rahe ho!

ARJUN: Sakshi...

SAKSHI: Please...

Sakshi makes puppy face and see him with requesting eyes. Arjun looked at her. Her cute pouty face, her caring talks and her requesting eyes makes him feel so good. Well he doesn’t like that someone order him or stop him but when it comes to sakshi, he can’t stop himself to follow her order. Before Arjun can react, like she can read his mind, she said,

SAKSHI: Chalo phir late ho raha hai... Mujhe ghar drop kar doge naa?

Arjun nods in disbelief and then finally said,

ARJUN: Hmm Chalo...

Sakshi smiles and so the team members.

SHREE (To Riya): kaha tha naa... dekho Arjun sir gussa bhi nahi kar paaye aur sakshi ne unhe mana bhi liya.... yahi toh hai sakshi ka jaadu... agar ETF me Arjun sir ko koi kuch bhi samja sakta hai toh vo Sakshi hai...

Riya looked at Shree and then Arakshi. Sameer clear his throat. Everyone looked at him.

SAMEER: Ab chale?

Sameer said looking at Arjun. Now sameer have the teasing look. Arjun see him with narrowed eyes and gave hard look to him.

AISHA: Arjun sir pehle aap medicines le lijiye uske baad chalte hai...

Arjun nods.

SAKSHI: Nahi uski zaroorat nahi hai Aisha...Actually maine vo medicine Arjun ke paani me mila diye the...case pe jaane se pehle hi maine usse waqut pe medicine de diye the

Hearing this Aisha smiles mischievously. Sakshi avoid her and said,

SAKSHI: Hume jaana chahiye...

She goes out from conference room. Sameer with smile looked at Arjun and then he also went out. Shree, chotu and Aisha follows him. Arjun is still standing on his place. Whatever sakshi said is make him stunned. He is stunned by Sakshi’s behavior. Her talks, her attitude and her care everything impressing him. Riya is there and looking at Arjun.

RIYA: Sir

Arjun’s chain of thoughts broken by this and he looked at Riya then he also went out and riya follow him.Team is in parking. Sameer decided to drop Aisha, chotu and liza. Arjun take driving seat. Sakshi take passenger seat. Shree and riya take seat behind. After biding bye they started their journey towards home. On the way Sakshi is busy in talking with Shree and Riya. Arjun is looking at her from the corner of eyes.when sakshi feels gaze on her, she looked at Arjun but Arjun quickly change his sight. when sakshi starts talking with shree and riya, Arjun again looked at her. Arjun drop shree at his home and then Riya. Now he is on the way of sakshi’s house.

Sometime later Sakshi open the window and cool breeze hit her face. Her hair starts waving. Her lips curved into a sweet smile. She rested her head on headrest and closed her eyes to feel the cool wind. In between Arjun keep glancing at Sakshi. Her waving hair,angelic face and luscious lips making him restless.

(Music starts in background)

Anjaane ho tum jo

Begaane ho tum jo

Pehchane lagte ho kyun

Tum gehri neendon me

Jab khoye khoye ho

Toh mujh me jagte ho kyun!

Jab tujh ko paata hai

Dil muskurata hai

Kya tujhse hai waasta

Kya tujh me dhundhu me

Kya tujh se chahu me

Kya kya hai tujhme mera

Arjun stops the SUV on red signal. He looked at sakshi.

Jaanu naa me tujhme mera hissa hai kya

Par Ajnabi apna mujhe tu laga

Jaanu naa me tujhse mera rishta hai kya

Signal turns green. Voice of horns break Arjun’s trance. Sakshi also got up due to noise. She looked at Arjun. Arjun avert his gaze, starts the car and headed towards sakshi’s house.

Sakshi is looking at outside.Suddenly her sight falls on Ice-cream parlour. She gets excited.

SAKSHI: Arjun please gaadi roko

Arjun stops the car.

ARJUN: Kya hua?

SAKSHI: Vo mujhe ice-cream khane ka man ho raha hai! dekho yeh shop khula hua hai... kya hum ice-cream khane ruk sakte hai? please...

Arjun nods. Sakshi excitedly comes out from SUV and goes towards ice-cream parlour. Arjun also join her.

SAKSHI: Arjun tum kon sa khauoge?

ARJUN: Mujhe nahi khana... tum kha lo

SAKSHI: Kya Arjun! Ice-cream ko koi mana karta hai kya? Yaha aaye ho toh kha lo... waise bhi kehte hai ki Ice-cream khane se gussa thanda ho jaata hai.... tumhe toh yeh khana hi chahiye

Saying this Sakshi winks.

ARJUN: Sakshi!

SAKSHI: Bolo bhi kon sa flavour khauoge?

ARJUN: Butterscotch

SAKSHI (To boy): Bhaiya 2 butterscotch

Arjun looked at her with confusion.

SAKSHI: Mera favourite flavour bhi butterscotch hi hai

Arjun nods. Boy gave them the ice cream and both starts enjoying it. Sakshi keep talking while eating ice cream. She is looking so innocent. Slight smile comes on Arjun’s lips seeing her. his eyes stop on her.

Tujhse taaluk jo nahi kuch mera

kyun tu lage hai apna sa

dekhu jo tujhko ek nazar

jaaye bhar mujh me hai mera jo khala

Sakshi notice him. he is looking at her intensely. Her eyes met with him.

Zindagi me khushi tere aane se hai

Warna jeene me ghum har bahane se

Yeh alag baat hai hum mile aaj hai

Dil tujhe jaanta ek zamaane se hai

Jaanu naa me tujhe me mera hissa hai kya

Jaanu naa me tujhse mera rishta hai kya

Boy calls sakshi for bill which break their eyelock. Sakshi quickly composed herself. Arjun pay the bill and both come out from the parlour. Arjun starts the SUV. Sakshi avoid looking at him. She keeps looking outside. Soon they reached at sakshi’s apartment. Arjun applied breaks. Sakshi looked at him and said,

SAKSHI: Ice-cream ke liye thanks... kal milte hai

Saying this she come out from the SUV and closed the door.

SAKSHI: Good Night

ARJUN: Good Night

With that Arjun left from there. Sakshi keep looking at SUV. Sakshi take a deep sigh.

SAKSHI(Thought): Kal ka din tumhari Zindagi ka bohat bada din hone wala hai Arjun!  kal tumhe kuch aise sach pata chalne wale hai jo tumne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga....Hee Ganu bappa sab theek karna...

With that she went into her apartment. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

so that's it

next part will be the most awaited part. 

song is from 1920 Evil Returns Movie.

will try to update soon

keep loving and keep commenting.❤️

take care. 

stay home & stay safe.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome part🙂

I loved how the ETF took charge of the raid with the help of back up force 

Par use special cell main kyu aisi kya baat hai or ye meeting? 

I loved the team moments & aarakshi talks that was cute specifically ice cream🍦

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GOLDPEN30

Loved it dear

Awesome part🙂

I loved how the ETF took charge of the raid with the help of back up force 

Par use special cell main kyu aisi kya baat hai or ye meeting? 

I loved the team moments & aarakshi talks that was cute specifically ice cream🍦

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🙂

Hello dear

I am glad that you liked the update! 

ETF hai... Criminal se humesha ek kadam aage rehti hai😉

Special cell and meeting ka jawab agle part me milega! Uske saath saath aur bhi baat bahar aane wali hai 

Thank you very much. Happy that you liked it! 

Aage bohat kuch hone wala hai. 

Thanks for the lovely comment 

Keep loving dear

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update

So finally etf catched shamsher

Loved how sakshi is dominating arjun 

Riya is back after completing her mission 

Riya likes arjun 

Arakshi ice cream parlour scene was nice

Hope all the mystery wil be revealed in the next update 

Continue soon

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Lovely update

So finally etf catched shamsher

Loved how sakshi is dominating arjun 

Riya is back after completing her mission 

Riya likes arjun 

Arakshi ice cream parlour scene was nice

Hope all the mystery wil be revealed in the next update 

Continue soon

Hey dear 

I am so glad that you liked it 

Yeah team catched shamsher. 

Sakshi ke samne humare ACP haar maan jaate hai.. Akhir humari sakshi hai hi aisi😆

Yes Riya is back and she likes Arjun. Lakin jald hi Aarakshi ke bich ki Chemistry samaj jayegi... 

Aww thank you. Happy that you like that scene. 

Yeah dear. Next part me mystery reveal hone wala hai and will try to update it soon. I know you all are waiting for the revelation. I promise will reveal it in next part. 

Thanks for comment dear

Keep loving❤️

mariawester002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the pm dear💕😊

Its super and entertaining update 

Your story really going awesome

Arjun's likes Sakshi No,

I think Arjun's loves Sakshi💕💕

Lakin abhi Arjun ko bhi realise nahi hai ki he loves her 

Riya jealous Sakshi because Arjun Sakshi ki har baat maan jaata hai

Lakin last m aapne suspense thriller close hi lakha , ab jaldi se suspense open kijiye, l am curious about it.

Countinue soon😊😊

Butterfly09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariawester002

Thanks for the pm dear💕😊

Its super and entertaining update 

Your story really going awesome

Arjun's likes Sakshi No,

I think Arjun's loves Sakshi💕💕

Lakin abhi Arjun ko bhi realise nahi hai ki he loves her 

Riya jealous Sakshi because Arjun Sakshi ki har baat maan jaata hai

Lakin last m aapne suspense thriller close hi lakha , ab jaldi se suspense open kijiye, l am curious about it.

Countinue soon😊😊

Hey dear! 

I am so glad that you like my update and story. It's you reader's comments which encourage me after every update. This lovely Appreciating comments make me think more and make me write more. 

Yeah buddy you are right. LIKE word to Arjun ke case me bohat pehle hi chala gaya tha... Now he started Loving her but as you said he himself dont know about it. It takes time to realise him and accept his feelings. 

Yes riya is quite jealous seeing Arakshi. She likes Arjun and have soft Corner for him. Thoda problem to hoga but she will soon understand everything. 

Hahaha😂.. Sorry dear but I promise will reveal mystery in next part. Kaha na agla part important hai. Bohat kuch change hone wala hain... Bas thoda sa wait karo.. Will try to update soon

Thank you very much for comment 

Keep loving

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for fabulous update and pm 👏

Its was awesome and entertaining 

Arakshi was excellent 🥳

Sakshi dominating Arjun

Sakshi ka Samna Arjun ki bolthi band that was  a nice go 😆

Riya is back from mission and have feelings for Arjun 😲

Continue soon