High or Bye








Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
High or Bye








I pick bye










I pick jello










thank ya for both stuff🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I hate IF for not letting me use two sigs🤔
Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
Jen2 has driven away in her lamborghini that she borrowed from Liam and Mr.Kapoor doesn't know🤓
😲😲😲 I DIIIDDD. shhhhh dont let anyone know and please stop looking into my moves




you're super dangerous at times



How did birds give mail to people? How did they know where to go?🤔











Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
How did birds give mail to people? How did they know where to go?🤔
They were trained for it 

things birdies did for humans 



Yet no appreciation

Have you heard birds talk??

esp parrots??
😲😲😲 I DIIIDDD. shhhhh dont let anyone know and please stop looking into my moves
you're super dangerous at times
I'm wont tell






I am so watch out



and your welcome

and I see you changed your box






Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842