Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhanusg

Chinese are out to end the world.... shame on them😡🤬🤬🤬🤬

I am not going to be politically correct while bashing chinese .... they were , are and always will be bad n dont get fooled by their fake friendly smiles ... they r disgusting . 

our PM will definitely teach them a lesson like Uri. Hope it happens soon. 

Edited by mishkil88 - 3 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

our PM will definitely teach them a lesson like Uri. Hope it happens soon. 

The very fact that China is not declaring it's casualties is a sign that they have suffered equal or more. So that is a good starting point. We should make them realise that this is not 1962. 

What is shocking is that why Maharashtra and Centre allowed the entry of Great Wall Motors of China to set up a plant when the situation is so bad. 

We understand that boycotting Chinese goods will hit us more than them, but we should take that step. Remember how India was isolated by the world from high technology after the Pokhran blasts but came back strongly and became self reliant in the Nuclear and Space technologies.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

The very fact that China is not declaring it's casualties is a sign that they have suffered equal or more. So that is a good starting point. We should make them realise that this is not 1962. 

What is shocking is that why Maharashtra and Centre allowed the entry of Great Wall Motors of China to set up a plant when the situation is so bad. 

We understand that boycotting Chinese goods will hit us more than them, but we should take that step. Remember how India was isolated by the world from high technology after the Pokhran blasts but came back strongly and became self reliant in the Nuclear and Space technologies.

yesterday's news mentioned 16000cr rupees invested in Maharashtra by 4 countries - China is one of them. This is not possible without Delhi high command's permission. Just saw on Twitter that govt is putting on hold 5G equipment order from China.

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Saw Gulabo Sitabo. Just about one time watch. Quite slow. Simply cannot compare AB-Ayushman interactions with the crackling interactions between Deepika, Irfan and AB in Piku.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 3 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Saw Gulabo Sitabo. Just about one time watch. Quite slow. Simply cannot compare AB-Ayushman interactions with the crackling interactions between Deepika, Irfan and AB in Piku.

Piku is masterpiece. My all time favorite.

And yes I agree. Gulabo sitabo is thodasa slow. I have mentioned in my earlier post. And that old lady is dhamal.

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Piku is masterpiece. My all time favorite.

And yes I agree. Gulabo sitabo is thodasa slow. I have mentioned in my earlier post. And that old lady is dhamal.

Yes, that old lady is real fun. Even other characters are quite appropriate (including Vijay Raj). The only problem is, it drags quite a bit. Does not hold viewer's interest for the full length.

kamalsh56 thumbnail

Watching another lovely episode of Tipre. Anyone know what is presently up with those youngsters Shirya and Shalakha ?  They were such absolutely natural actors. Are they still around in this field?

mishkil88 thumbnail

Did anyone see Ek daav bhutacha new serial started on ZM  today ?

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Watching another lovely episode of Tipre. Anyone know what is presently up with those youngsters Shirya and Shalakha ?  They were such absolutely natural actors. Are they still around in this field?

Reshma naik aka shalaka is married and I think she is settled out of India . She has a kid too.

Vikas aka Shirya is working in this industry only ..pan i think to dialogues , story vagaire lihito. Mhanje forefront la nasto . 

iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Did anyone see Ek daav bhutacha new serial started on ZM  today ?

Ho me pahili. Koni tari ek bai meleli naste, pan ti meli ahe asa sangtat sarv lok. Ticha navra..Tiche karya vagaire pan karato.

Jamine che pan vyavahar asto khi tari..

Shevti ek bai hata madhe ek baal ghevun bhuta sarkhi pandhari sadi ghalun dakhavli ahe.