Today I saw samudra manthan promo of devo ke dev mahadev , where lord Vishnu in his turtle avtar was shown , he was looking so cute when he lifted his neck. He would be thinking kya kya bana parta hai mujhe inn asur aur Devta logo ke liye🤣.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Today I saw samudra manthan promo of devo ke dev mahadev , where lord Vishnu in his turtle avtar was shown , he was looking so cute when he lifted his neck. He would be thinking kya kya bana parta hai mujhe inn asur aur Devta logo ke liye🤣.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
So starplus all shows resuming shoot next week. Means SP will speed up MB or change slot?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1273625000197500936?s=19
That I am also thinking. May be they'll shift Mahabharat to 7pm. I just hope it gets completed.
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
The most romantic of them all, Mamashri Krishna
May be. Atleast he doesn't believe in Pavitra Rishta
Pitaji ko toh prem ka matlb nhi pta tha naa🤣🤣
He believes in lakshyabhed 😳🤣
Originally posted by: Andy3456
That I am also thinking. May be they'll shift Mahabharat to 7pm. I just hope it gets completed.
Same I am seeing it for first time on TV. I really hope they complete and not abruptly end it.
Sorry vibha lovers if any but strongly felt she was misfit for d role of Subhadra , thou all star Subhadra was irritating 2 d core.
Vaishnavi who played hidimba I liked her more with shaheer , she would had made a better subhadra.
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9
Sorry vibha lovers if any but strongly felt she was misfit for d role of Subhadra , thou all star Subhadra was irritating 2 d core.
Vaishnavi who played hidimba I liked her more with shaheer , she would had made a better subhadra.
Same here. She was not so good as Subhadra.
I am watching a South Indian film in which there's Anoop Sir.
Today's abhi uttara scene was beautiful.
Which show used to come at 8.30pm before lockdown?
I hope Mahabharat runs till end