Sidhart Shula is good in shouting 😱😱😱🙄🙄🙄😐😒😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sidhart Shula is good in shouting 😱😱😱🙄🙄🙄😐😒😐
Well played ekta kapoor.. kachra banane kay liye mere bajju hi tumko mili thi . u never gave proper story and SS to ksg .. aur ab badde badde nam BW wala nam add karke hyping .. but jo impression ksg ne deke gayee i dont think kuch bhi karlo it will be back again .. so better kuch din bajaj ko break do , usko USA bhej do .. aur kabhi kabhi Phone call dal do .. inshallah october, november tak chis bhi sahi ho jayega bohot jeyada tabtak full fldge pe usko bapas le aao
list dekho BOBBY DEOL DINO MOREA MILIN SOMAN 😱😱😱Originally posted by: Soanz.19
Ab yahi baki reh gaya tha🤣🤣🤣 This is like big time comedy man. Can't control my laughter🤣🤣🤣
@shruti BOBBY DEOL 😱😱😱
I am more shocked at Bobby Deol's name 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Arey of course Ronit is ufffffffff 😍😍😍😘😍😍😍🥳🥳🥳🥳😘😍😍😍😍
I’m talking season 2 darling 🤣🤣
I’m biggest fan of Ronit sir toooooo 🥳🥳🥳😍😍😍😘😍🥳🥳😍😘😘😍
Zohal dear, I have mentioned RR and KSG both😊
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
list dekho BOBBY DEOL DINO MOREA MILIN SOMAN 😱😱😱
@shruti BOBBY DEOL 😱😱😱
I swear man!!!! Heights of stupidity in generating such ghatiya level of buzz🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Paricarocks
https://twitter.com/iwmbuzz/status/1273556978913046528?s=09
Dino morea
Bobby deol
Milind soman
Sidharth shukla
Sharad khelkar
Gaurav chopra
Hooda
Who is next🤣
What is this🤣. Bobby Deol? Milind Soman? Who else is left?
Musical chairs?
Pata chala we get a surprise
DINO MILIND BOBBY 😱😱😱😱😱😱 KAISE 😱😱😱😱Originally posted by: Soanz.19
I swear man!!!! Heights of stupidity in generating such ghatiya level of buzz🤣🤣
Sunny ko le lo na BESTEST 😏🔥
Guess guess at the end my KSG Bacha will enter like last time 🥳🥳🥳😍😍😘😘😍🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I hope my wish come true 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
see there is always a high chance of temporary replacement. It has happened multiple times for majority of Ekta's shows. PH wants to retain KSG so maybe it's a temporary replacement. One can always hope ☺️Originally posted by: AmirAryan
Guess guess at the end my KSG Bacha will enter like last time 🥳🥳🥳😍😍😘😘😍🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I hope my wish come true 💔💔💔💔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏