


























Soon ill miss this guy 





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica



























Soon ill miss this guy 





Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
Yes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
on google it says there were rumours about them
![]()
![]()
![]()
so Idk
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
It shows with Jenny and with jhanvi (Viraj's) forgot her real name some Jha I guess




Remember them 😲
It shows with Jenny and with jhanvi (Viraj's) forgot her real name some Jha I guess
Well there you go
and we will take this dude with us

loved Muskaan and Rahul. Both married now. to two diff people 

Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
Well there you go
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
and we will take this dude with us
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
yessss and keep him forever 






they really should have it on FB/Phone emojis 




They were soo good
I miss them

We need to tell the emjoi ppl ASAP

Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
They were soo good
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I miss them
![]()
![]()
They dont make good shows like before anymore and with our fav people. why don't you write a script for them and we will make a show 










Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
We need to tell the emjoi ppl ASAP
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yesss..Let me see if I can get in touch with Mark for FB 




Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842