Posted: 3 years ago

Cute teaser di.. 

Ishu was cutest.. Loved it di!

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 21

Ishra were hugging each other tight when Raman broke the hug and said-i am very happy,itni khushi kabhi nahi mili mujhe,aisa lag raha hai duniya ki saari khushiyan mil gayi ho mujhe,I love u ,I love u,I love u alot .he said happily and hugged her again while ishita was happy seeing him so happy.

After sometime,

Raman-u stay here,let me go and talk to ur doctor and tell him about this development,he will tell me how to take care of u .

Ishita-main bhi chalti hoon,I don't wanna miss any of ur expression.kitne din baad aapko itna khush dekh rahi hoon.

Raman-coz I am happy,jaan.really happy,last time,I couldn't enjoy ur pregnancy news because of ur illness,but today when u r getting better,I can't be happier,I am just too happy and feeling on top of the world.he said and hugged her again.

After sometime,they went to her doctor and shared the good news.he congratulated ishra and changed her diet as per her nutritional requirements.

He told raman to take care of Ishita and finally they went home happily.

Raman made food as per her diet chart and then both had it together.after having food Raman made ishita sleep and start reading about superfetetion.

He was reading journals about this medical condition and making notes of how to keep ishita healthy and fit in this condition.after sometime he too slept hugging her tight.

At night ,

Raman was busy with his books while ishita was standing waiting for his attention.

Seeing him busy she walked to him and said-raman,kuch puchna hai??

Raman make her sit next to her and said-pucho.

Ishita-aisa sachchi mein hota hai??

Raman-yes baby,koi unreal cheez kaise ho sakti hai tumhare saath.isse superfetetion kehte hai,isme ek pregnancy ke baad dusri bhi ho jaati hai.yes,it's not normal ,but hota hai.

Ishita-wow,kitna maza naa.achcha agar har baar pyaar karne par ek baby add hone lagaa toh,yaa phir agar har month ek naya baby add hone lagaa toh,kitne saare baby ho jayenge naa tummy mein,she said excited like a kid.

Raman smiled at her cute questions.he kissed her temple and said-i don't know about others,but abhi toh tum hi mujhe baby jaisi lag rahi ho.complete kid,who is excited for something new she discovered.hamesha aise hi rehna,mere baby ki tarah.

Ishita-phir aapko teen bachche sambhalne honge,I will be ur first one.

Raman hugged her tightly and said-i would love to do that,my baby.he said hiding her in his chest while she was just resting her head on his chest feeling solace.

After sometime,

Raman-but jaan,u have to take much care of urself .agar main kahin busy rahun ,yaa phir kuch arrange naa kar paaun tumhare liye,still u have to have ur meals on time.mere liye wait nahi karna hai.

Ishita-but Raman,how can I eat without u .

Raman-samajhne ki koshish karo ,bachcha.u need strength to carry two babies,tumhari tabiyat already kharab thi,u should be eating food on proper gaps taking all the nutritions.tum samajh rahi ho.

Ishita-matlab aap mera khayal nahi rakhenge??

Raman-main toh rakhunga hi,but tumhe bhi rakhna hoga .I can be busy sometime,I have a job in hand,issliye keh raha hoon.tum apna pura khayal rakhogi,tabhi dono bachche healthy rahenge,u want our babies to be fine naa??

Ishita nodded in yes .

Raman-then u have to take utmost care of urself .ok.

Ishita-ji ok,waise bhi aap kitna karenge akele,I am getting fine.i will help u in all the work.

Raman-thats not needed,I am here to take care of u,tumhe apna khayal bas tab rakhna hai,jab main naa rahun paas mein,like I get stuck at any surgery,so u shouldn't miss ur melas,got it.

Ishita-haan ji doctor sahab,sab samajh gayi .now can I love my darling husband a little,bahut pyaare aur cute lag rahen hai.

Raman smiled and said-baba,I am making u understand and u r busy in romancing .

Ishita-main samajh rahi hoon,but I love to be in ur arms ,so just let me be here for a while.

Raman caressed her hair and said-this place is always for u,u can stay here forever.

Ishita was just hugging him tight and then said-kitna kuch badal gaya naa inn kuch mahino se,kuch mahine pehle,I was dying ,aur aaj khud bhi thik hoon and pregnant with two kids,kaise aapne mere ander dobara zindagi daal di.

Raman-i had to do it,kyunki tum meri jaan ho ,aur tumhare bina main kaise reh sakta hoon,so I had to make u better.

Ishita-u know Raman,ek waqt tha jab mujhe lag raha tha main back nahi paaungi,aap kitna bhi kar le but I have to die,but ur love didn't let me die,infact gave me new life.can I thank u for this??

Raman-nahi,u can't thank me.only I can thank u for not leaving me alone,main marr jaata tumhare bina.

Ishita-main toh marr kar bhi chain se nahi reh paati ,aapko takleef mein dekh kar.

Raman-ok now,stop talking such depressing talks,hamare bachchon ke liye ek celebration toh banta hai.

Ishita-haan.

Raman-toh tum ready ho jao,main garden mein dinner arrange karta hoon.

Ishita-ok,she said and went to get ready.

After an hour,both were in their garden,Raman has arranged couch and barbeque for them.she was sitting comfortably on the couch while he was making food.

Soon the food got ready and both enjoyed it thourougly.

Slowly time started passing,ishita was happily enjoying her pregnancy phase while Raman was taking care of her to the fullest. He always make sure that she is eating on time,taking ample sleep and even walk for sometime to keep her fit and fine,her condition was getting really fine and she start gaining weight as the time passes .

Two months passed smoothly ,ishita started looking beautiful and healthy as before ,her hair was also growing while her medicine was stopped as she is now fully fine.

Her tummy started showing up and she started feeling exhausted in going to hospital with Raman everyday as how much ever hard he try,he couldn't give her much time in hospital.so he was thinking to make Ishita stay back at home only,but he was afraid of leaving her alone or with any help,so after thinking for long,he called someone.

Ishita was making tea for Raman in kitchen when he said-hey jaan,dekho kaun aaya hai.

Ishita turned and got happy seeing her parent while they got surprised seeing Ishita.they knew that she is getting fine, but seeing her absolutely fine made them really happy.

Ishita hugged them tight and said-aap dono achanak yahan??

Amma-raman called us,he can't take u to hospital,and can't leave u alone here,so he called us to take care of u in his absence.

Appa-aur tumhe akelapan bhi nahi lagega.

Ishita-matlab aap dono yahan rahenge,hamare saath.

Amma-dono nahi,sirf main.ur appa has to go back ,but I will stay till ur baby arrive.

Ishita chuckled like a baby and said-they r two,one girl and one boy.u know they r of different age,one is,she was saying when Raman said-sab yahin bata dogi,welcome them first,baatein toh hoti rahengi.

Ishita-yes Amma,appa,aap log baithiye,let me welcome u first,then we will talk alot,mujhe bahut baatein karni hai aap dono se.

Amma-vishwa ,u go and sit with Raman while I stay back with ishu.

Raman-nahi Amma,aap baitho,main hoon uske paas.

Amma-tum toh hamesha se ho kanna,let me be with her for sometime.apni kanna ko jee bhar kar dekh toh loon.kabhi socha nahi tha,ki aise bhi tujhe dekh paaungi.she said caressing ishita's face lovingly .

Ishita hugged Amma tight happily and appa too joined the hug.seeing them hugging Raman smiled when Ishita said-aap bhi aaiye ,Raman.

Raman-nahi,I am ok.u enjoy ur family time.

Appa-tumhare bina kaisi family,kanna.come naa.he said and Raman too hugged them tightly completing the family hug.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Thread#2

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy happy birthday di🥳🥳💞

Beautiful update di

Ishra were so happy 💞

He was dancing in happiness seeing their 2 kids and her all fine❤️

She was behaving like a cute kid😍

He never fails to pamper her💓