Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsRishabhBajaj thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

And thankfully so. đŸ˜†

Hahaha😆 You'll see in this update why I kept him as a part of this Kidnapping đŸ˜† I love making him J😆 I derive pleasure from his sorrow. 

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Ek aur FF hai update karne ke liye. đŸ˜ˆ

Yaaa I know I will update that tooo 

Chapter 13: #KhoonSeLatPat 

Rishabh loosened his tie from his neck. Sneha’s bodyguard had just called him saying that some people had kidnapped Sneha on their way to school. 4 people had stopped their car, hit him and pushed him out of the running car. He had hit his head and fallen unconscious on the road. They had the driver and Sneha at gunpoint and drove off. He was calling from a nearby hospital after gaining consciousness. Rishabh felt his heart race as he pictured a scared Sneha at gunpoint. It had already been a few hours since she was taken. He had promised to protect her against all harm and yet he hadn’t been able to live up to his word. He didn’t even know where she was. His heart sank and tears formed in his eyes. Anyone who saw him then would only say that he was just a helpless father extremely worried for his child. But Rishabh wasn’t helpless.  

There was only one person who could be behind this - Komolika, he deduced. Rage pumped through his veins as he swore to end her chapter once and for all today. He wouldn’t spare her this time. He asked the driver to speed up the car. That’s when it clicked - they took Sneha in his car. All his cars have GPS trackers. He called Mehra immediately and asked him to tell him the location of the car Sneha was kidnapped in. He hoped they hadn’t changed cars. 

Rishabh momentarily thought about Prerna. “No. I can’t tell her. She won’t be able to take it.” he told himself. “She’s already lost Sneha once.” He put his phone back down. He hoped Sneha was well and safe. He was scared but furious. If he could get his hands on Komolika at that time, he would kill her with his bare hands. He was determined to find his daughter. No one could harm her while he was alive.

Within 5 minutes Mehra called back with all the information.

“Sir, I have sent you the location on text. The house it’s parked outside belongs to Komolika Basu.” Mehra said with urgency in his voice. He could understand Rishabh’s state, being a father himself. 

Rishabh knew he had the right place. “That has to be it. Good work.” He said. 

“Sir, should I get the police?” he asked. 

“No, not until I tell you to. I need to know Sneha is safe before the police reach.” he said.

“Okay sir. I’m sure she is absolutely fine sir.” Mehra said realising how worried Rishabh must be. 

Rishabh hung up and told the driver the address. He was prepared for whatever he needed to do to protect Sneha. He would not be late this time. He recalled how guilty he felt in those 8 years that Prerna had lived without Sneha. He wished he had found out sooner about Sneha. He wished he could have been there for his child when she needed him.  This time history wouldn’t repeat itself. 

Komolika rejoiced as the driver confirmed to Prerna that Sneha was in school. She felt relieved that now with Mr. Bajaj on his way out of the country & Prerna not suspicious at all, she would easily be able to threaten Anurag to tear the divorce papers himself. She also kept the videotape ready which Ronit would take to the Police station after shifting Sneha safely to a motel so this kidnapping wouldn’t be traced back to them. 

Komolika was delighted with the smooth outcome of her plan. Sneha was locked in the room. All she had to do was take a video of her crying for her parents and use that to blackmail Anurag. She entered the room where they were holding Sneha and watched the little girl cry. 

“Mujhe meri mumma ke paas jana hai!” She cried. “Please jaane do mujhe!” she said. Her eyes were already swollen. 

Komolika started to take a video on her phone. Sneha had used all her strength to break free from the ropes used to tie her to the foot of the bed.. She was tired now and her throat was dry. Her wrists were bruised and her tears had dried on her cheeks. She looked at Komolika and knew she didn’t mean well yet she begged her to take her to her parents. “Papa aap kaha ho?” she cried. 

Komolika recorded it all. “Isse le jao aur gaadi mein bithao.” She told one of the men. 

They were just untying her when Komolika heard a loud bang. “SNEHA!” A bold voice shouted. Komolika tried to recognise the voice. It wasn’t Anurag, she thought. 

“PAPA!” Sneha shouted back with all that was left inside of her. The man placed his hand tightly across her mouth to prevent her from screaming again but Rishabh had already heard her. 

“Rishabh Bajaj,” Komolika hissed through her gritted teeth. She wouldn’t let him spoil her plan. 

“Isse yahi rakhna jab tak main na bolu.” She instructed, leaving the room. 

Komolika went out to the living room to find a frantic Rishabh fuming with rage. The goons they had hired tried to hold Rishabh back but he pushed them out of his way. “SNEHA!” he screamed again. This time there was no response. 

“Mr. Rishabh Bajaj,” Komolika said with an evil grin on her face. “Aap yaha Anurag aur Prerna ki pyar ki nishani ko bachane aaye hai?” she laughed, knowing very well how to hurt Rishabh. 

Rishabh stopped for a moment and looked at her. He wanted to say so many things, but first things first. He marched towards her but was stopped by Ronit. Ronit tried to push him back but instead got punched in the face by Rishabh. 

“I will kill you!” Rishabh yelled at Komolika. Fear overcame Komolika as he placed his hands around her neck. He pressed her neck slowly but his hands were firm. “Kaha hai Sneha?” he asked. 

The goons got up again and pulled Rishabh back. Ronit jerked Rishabh’s hands off Komolika and punched him across his face. Rishabh shot him a deadly glare. 

“Rishabh Bajaj, Mujhpe haath uthake tumne acha nahi kiya!” Ronit warned. 

Komolika knew that Rishabh wouldn’t leave peacefully. “Beat him till he is unconscious.” Komolika ordered as she left the living room to get Sneha out. 

Ronit did as she said. Rishabh kept looking in the direction Komolika was going in. All the goons took turns to hit him. Blood trickled down from the corner of his lips. His ribs bruised as they punched him in the chest repeatedly. Three of them held him back with all their strength as Ronit punched him in the face again. 

Komolika rushed into the room and told the man holding Sneha, “Chalo isse leke nikalna hoga. Haath tight se pakadna, bhaagni nahi chahiye.” The man nodded and untied Sneha. Sneha wasn’t scared anymore.

She knew her papa was here and he would take her home. As the goon dragged her out her eyes searched for her father. As they crossed the living room, her eyes fell on Rishabh, who was being beaten up. “PAPA!” Sneha shouted, her eyes welling with tears again seeing her father get punched in the face. She could see his face smeared with his blood. She wanted to help him. 

Rishabh’s eyes flashed open as he heard Sneha’s voice, loud and clear now. He looked towards the voice and saw her being dragged away. A man had tightly placed his hand around her mouth to prevent her from screaming again. He fumed and kicked one the goons behind him. He tried very hard to break free. 

Sneha bit the goon’s hand covering her mouth as hard as she could. He jerked his hand off her mouth and cursed. Sneha realising he was distracted bit the other hand as well and freed herself. “Papa!” She screamed again running towards him. 

Rishabh looked at her. Ronit ran towards Sneha to catch her. Komolika furiously watched from the front door. She cursed the goon, “Ek bache ko nahi pakad sakte!” She hissed at him. “Pakdo usse!” she ordered. 

Rishabh realised this was the best opportunity to set free because all eyes were on Sneha. He jerked his hand out from the goon’s hands and used it to pick up a vase and break it on the other man’s head, freeing his other hand as well. He knocked down the third goon with a kick and punch and ran towards his daughter. 

Ronit had just got his hands on Sneha when Rishabh pushed him to the floor and hugged his daughter. “Aap thik ho?” he asked, hugging his daughter. Sneha burst out crying. 

“Papa aa gaye hai, aapko kuch nahi hoga.” he said reassuring her. He was about to get up when he heard her voice. Prerna entered the house and saw Mr. Bajaj hugging Sneha. She could finally breathe again.

“Mr. Bajaj peeche dekhiye!” Prerna shouted as she saw Ronit break a chair on his back. Rishabh felt a searing pain in his spine and neck. Rishabh was about to collapse but he couldn’t let go of his daughter. They would take her away. Rishabh half-consciously held onto Sneha as Ronit tried to pull her away. 

Anurag ran to Ronit and held him against the wall. He was shocked to see Mr. Bajaj covered in blood. Anurag punched Ronit in the gut. “How dare you touch my daughter!” he roared. 

Prerna’s eyes didn’t leave Mr. Bajaj as she ran towards him. Tears streamed down her eyes as she saw him covered in blood but still holding onto Sneha. Komolika hid behind the door as she realised that she was fighting a losing battle. She tried to devise an escape route. Ronit pushed Anurag and punched him in the face. He lifted a chair to throw at Anurag but he caught the chair and they wrestled.

Rishabh saw the last goon run towards them and he got up. He pulled Sneha behind him and she held onto his leg tightly. The goon pulled out a knife to stab Rishabh in the stomach but he turned so it slashed his right arm instead. He winced in pain but when the goon tried to stab him again, he used his free hand to turn the knife around and stabbed him instead. As the last goon hit the floor, Rishabh was about to lose consciousness due to all the blood loss and fall too but Prerna caught him. She held onto him and slowly made him sit on the floor. Blood oozed out of his arm as Prerna tore a part of her saree and tied it around his arm to stop the bleeding. She couldn’t see him in pain. She watched tears of relief trickle down Mr. Bajaj’s eyes as Sneha hugged her and cried. Prerna thanked Mr. Bajaj softly.

“Sneha ko kabhi kuch nahi hone dunga main,” he reassured, holding Prerna’s hand before losing all consciousness. Prerna held Mr. Bajaj in her arms. Sneha moved aside and tried to shake her dad to wake up. 

Ronit watched Komolika escape and fumed with anger. This wasn’t even his fight then why was he getting beaten up while she ran unharmed. He pushed Anurag out of the way and ran out behind Komolika. 

Anurag was about to run after him when Prerna shouted, “Mr. Bajaj!” she shook Rishabh but he didn’t open his eyes. “Uthiye Mr. Bajaj! Get up!” she took his head in her lap and cupped his face. Anurag’s heart sank looking at Prerna crying for another man. Her tears reflected her love and he could see how scared she was. Sneha cried sitting next to her father as well. He looked around himself to find he was all alone. How did he reach this stage in his life? He pushed the negative thoughts out of the way and helped Prerna take Mr. Bajaj to the hospital. 

Prerna sat in the backseat with Mr. Bajaj on her lap. Sneha sat ahead with Anurag as he drove them to the hospital. Anurag watched Prerna from his rearview mirror. Her tears hadn’t stopped as she stroked Mr. Bajaj’s hair with one hand and shook him from the other. “Mr. Bajaj, please uth jaiye.” she cried. Her heart raced and she carefully wiped the blood from his face with the end of her already-torn-saree. She prayed to God continuously to wake Mr. Bajaj. She couldn’t imagine how much pain he would have gone through. He had once again saved their daughter and proved that he would never let anything happen to Sneha. He had fought all those goons alone but there wasn’t a scratch on Sneha. But his state worried her. He had lost so much blood. Even the saree cloth wrapped around his arm was drenched in blood already. 

“Papa uth ku nahi rahe?” Sneha asked looking behind at Rishabh. She hadn’t stopped sobbing either. Watching her father lay unconscious scared her. She wanted to hug Rishabh. She couldn’t understand why this had happened to her but all she cared about was her dad. 

“Aapke papa ko kuch nahi hua hai!” Prerna said confidently. “Woh bilkul thik hai, aur jaldi uth jayenge. Unhe uthna hi hoga.” she sobbed again. 

She held his hand tightly. Anurag’s heart had shattered into a million pieces. He always thought that Prerna was with Mr. Bajaj because she wanted revenge from  him, not because she wanted to be with Mr. Bajaj. He believed that Prerna could only love Anurag but because of his decisions they were apart. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Everytime Sneha called Rishabh ‘papa’, his heart burned. Sneha’s tears for Rishabh, her fear for his health, her love & concern, he couldn’t stand to see that it was all for another man. He wanted all of that. Sneha was his daughter, he deserved her care and love. Prerna was always his. Prerna & Anurag. Anurag & Prerna. They were far but their hearts are inseparable. This is what he always believed. But all that had shattered along with his heart. He thought about how Prerna had tried to contact Mr. Bajaj as soon as she found out Sneha was missing. She had called him a hundred times on the way to the farmhouse and when he didn’t answer she called everyone who could have any idea about where he was. He recalled the Prerna’s reaction in the car when Mehra told her where Mr. Bajaj was. She was relieved completely. Its like she believed that Sneha was safe already. Just with the fact that Mr. Bajaj knew she was in trouble. So much trust on one person? Such faith? Anurag’s insides twisted with agony thinking about this. He could see what even Prerna couldn’t see. Prerna loved Mr. Bajaj. She trusted him more than anyone else in the world. Prerna had not doubted even for a moment that Mr. Bajaj would definitely save Sneha. 

Anurag watched Bajaj as the nurses and Prerna pushed him through the halls into the emergency ward, while he held Sneha back. What was so special about him? Rishabh was so much older than Prerna, so shrewd, cold-hearted and had a broken marriage. What drew Prerna to care for him so much? Just because he had saved her from the bridge? Just because he saved Sneha today? Anurag had saved Prerna a million times before and she forgot all those times so easily. He was dwelling in his insecurities and extracting meaning out of nothing. He was losing his mind. Rishabh had looked so peaceful lying in the car in Prerna’s lap, who gave him the right? How did Rishabh Bajaj steal the life that was always supposed to be his?

Hellooo my lovelies!đŸ€—

I really really hope you guys aren't going to throw jootas at me. đŸ€” I had no idea it would be this difficult to write action. I've never written an action scene before & I was on the clock because of "some" of my friends (Ankie&Niyati)😆 who had not given me enough time đŸ˜†. So this is what I did. đŸ˜ł I know it could have been muuuuch better and I don't know if I did justice to KhoonSeLatPat that you'll expected. But I know I'll be able to do justice to what comes after this đŸ€Ł Because that is more my forte đŸ˜› So stay tuned and I will update soon đŸ˜Ž

I hope you enjoyed the Anurag paragraphs in the end đŸ˜†Because that part I really enjoyed writing. 

Let me know what you think about the update! đŸ˜Ž

Edited by MrsRishabhBajaj - 3 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This is BRILLIANT!! đŸ‘

I could imagine the whole scene unfold in front of my eyes as I read! 

Rishabh’s worry when he got to know about Sneha, The poor girl scared for her father. 

The faith that both Prerna and Sneha have in Rishabh is overwhelming! I wonder how will Kukki react once she comes to know about her Father đŸ„ș💔

NOW I JUST WANT TLC scenes LOADS AND LOADS OF THEM  

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago

đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Dekha mere blackmailing ka kaamaal 😈 I am very happy with the update. You have done good. đŸ€— 

Anurag's dilemma was done nicely. I am feeling very happy with your update. đŸ€— yep nice khoon se latpat it was. đŸ˜† đŸ˜ˆ but one kosten why didn't you allow him be stabbed in his tummy? Gory scene would have been him taking that knife out and stabbing the goon with it đŸ€Ł

Niyati_T thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Dekha mere blackmailing ka kaamaal 😈 I am very happy with the update. You have done good. đŸ€— 

Anurag's dilemma was done nicely. I am feeling very happy with your update. đŸ€— yep nice khoon se latpat it was. đŸ˜† đŸ˜ˆ but one kosten why didn't you allow him be stabbed in his tummy? Gory scene would have been him taking that knife out and stabbing the goon with it đŸ€Ł

Imagined it in my head aur vo bhi slow motion mein  đŸ˜ŽđŸ˜ˆđŸ€Ł

Edited by Niyati_T - 3 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail

đŸ€Ł

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You updated đŸ„ł

Wonderful part 

WaqtZaya thumbnail