Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Damn I want a Cruel Intentions Bollywood version with her playing Katheryn now ASAP:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBQ56dbhuQ6/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9qpqI1nfn0/
Tara has this elegance and poise about her which I love. Gives me Ash, Deepika and PC type vibes.
This girl is so beautiful. KJO is the world's biggest idiot for choosing Ananya over Tara.
This girl is Star material.... He wouldn't even have to try so hard to make her big..
I love her but I know nepo wali betiyan will ensure she always fails
We have to make do with Alia and Suhana types. The industry will not allow Tara to be popular.
Just like how nepo gang made Parineeti irrelevant and always limited Shraddha’s success too
Her head looks so huge
She did it herself 😆
Khoda pahad nikla chucha.
https://x.com/i/status/2079074686634471816 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxN85kBZiI8
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-and-aditya-roy-kapur-spark-dating-buzz-after-reported-breakup-with-veer-pahariya_234051
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/tara-sutaria-celebrates-new-beginnings-with-new-home-but-fans-go-whys-she-wearing-a-ring-in-ring-fin_232135
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W70gBVwL53w...
15