Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmirAryan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

😆 hamari niya ko Lawyer bana diya apne đŸ˜†

I wish her all the best đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚ from reporting to lawyer đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€­đŸ€­đŸ€­

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter16 – Nitya tiwari and Diya Malhotra

“Rishi. Hello” and shook her hand.

“Hi” Mr Bajaj said

“You both know each other” Mr Bose

“Yes,from a very long long time ago” and she said

“Can I get you something?” Prerna

“Just Coffee”

“By the way Mrs Bajaj how are you doing? I saw the news. Hope you are ok”

“I am fine. Thanks for asking”

“I don’t get it how you got involved with these people. I mean unki history dekhe to you will know they are the biggest jerks. Maybe it is not known publicly but if you do a background check you will know” Miss Tiwari

“Oh,she must have done it. Didn’t you Prerna” Mr Bose and when Prerna didn’t reply anything “Come on Prerna that is rule no 1 of business that you always do a background check”

“I guess you don’t need to when you have Rishab Bajaj taking care of everything for you. I mean the company is literally closed. Power and Luck, I must say”and Prerna felt this more like a taunt than a compliment. This conversation was going very bad and Rishab didn’t like it at all.

”Why don’t you sit in the study. It is a better place to work and the kids won’t disturb you.” Rishab

“Ahh.Hum log study main chalate hain it is a better place to discuss.” Mr Bose and they moved towards the study. Just then Kukki’s friend Diya came to meet her.They were going to do dance practice for the annual function. Diya’s mother followed her. They were in the middle of the practice when Diya’s mother went to talk to Mr Bajaj.

“MrBajaj can we talk?” He was surprised but he agreed never the less.

“Mr.Bajaj I need your help. I know this is uncalled for but I don’t have any other option.” Rishab knew what she was about to say but she didn’t want to insult a woman so she heard whatever she had to say.

“I know that you are thinking about taking over Mahindra Pharmaceuticals. That is my husband’s company. “

“Mrs Malhotra, I don’t mix business with relations and I don’t talk business at home. I know what you are about to ask and the answer is no so Please don’t insult yourself In-front of me and please don’t ask.”

“MrBajaj please don’t do it. My husband won’t be able to survive it. He has given everything into this company. He won’t survive losing it. Plus, we have investors looking into it and we will take it back on its foot. All we need is sometime.”

“Really mam?”

“My husband doesn’t lie if that is what you are trying to say.”

“Please mam.”

“MrBajaj please, we are family friends you know my husband our daughters read in the same class we have attended birthday parties at each other’s house family functions. At least think about this and back out or just give us sometime”

“Diya must be waiting for you”

“What kind of disgusting man are you Rishab Bajaj, I am literally begging in front of you and you are telling me no. Mujhe bola tha sabne mere husband ne bhi ki aisa hi hoga but I had heard about you from Prerna and I thought why can’t I just try. But I was wrong. Yahan par ek ideal husband father banke ghum rahin hoon and bahar you don’t leave anybody. Ek company ko take over nahin karenge to aapka kuch nahin jayega. But this will destroy my husband.”

“I am sorry mam but you are standing in my house and you don’t get to insult me.If you want to do something be with your husband and ask him to let the take-over transition go successfully. It would be best for him and his company.” and he left from there. After the practice Diya and her mother left from there. It’s not that he didn’t want to help but he cannot do anything to help and he was already doing the best in the situation.

It was the day of Kukki’s function. Prerna had taken care of every minute detail.Kukki was all dressed up and ready. Prerna had gone with Kukki before so that she can help her with the makeup. Everybody was very excited for the function and were looking forward to it. Mr Bose had already reached and was very happy to see her.

“Wow you look beautiful. Even your mother’s an incredible dancer”

“I know” and she hugged Prerna. Mr Bose didn’t like it which didn’t go unnoticed by Prerna.  Since Kukki’s performance was towards the end Prerna went home to change and come back very quickly with Rishab. As soon as she reached home, she knew something was not right. Sneha was crying hysterically and Rishab was trying to relax her. They called the doctor to check and found that she was having stomach ache. Doctor asked her to give meds and left from there.

“Rishab aap Kukki ke school chale jaiye. Who bachi wait kar rahin hogi. Main hoon Sneha ke paas main dekh lungi”

“Lekin Prerna aise kaise”

“Mainchali jaati par Sneha ko aise chod ke nahin jaya jayega. Please”

“Mujhse jaya jayega aapko lagta hain”

“Rishab lekin Kukki akeli kisi ek ko to jana padega, main sari preparation karwa ke aayi thi she must be waiting please”

“Fine main bas gaya aur aya and aap call me if you need anything”

Kukki at the school was waiting for Prerna and Rishab.

“Who log aa jayenge Kukki. Why don’t you sit. Here I bought you some ice cream. “

“Oh,wow strawberry my favorite. Aapko pata hain jab bhi nervous hoti hoon papa yahin lake dete hain” Kukki

“I know even your mom used to like this only. Jab bhi function se pehle main uske paas jata suru ho jati papa ice cream icre cream” Mr Bose and he started to laugh

“MrBose, I like you a lot. Dad tells me that I used to call you Nino. Can I call you the same now?” Kukki

“Yes,of Course” Mr Bose

“Friends?”Kukki and she moved forward her free hand

“Friends”Mr Bose took it

“So as a friend I am telling you meri mom ka naam Prerna Sharma Bajaj hain please don’t try and make your daughter my mother.” Kukki

“But Kukki she was also your mother and just like Prerna Mom she loved you a lot” MrBose

“Maybe she did that is why I never disrespect her mumma and papa have taught me that much but don’t expect me to like her as every time I remember her all I see is a godown and how scared I was. I am friends with you and I would like to be but don’t force her on me to like her.” Kukki

“Kukki she loved you, yes she has made some mistakes but I can even show you pictures where she used to play with you and be happy with you. You will forget everything about that dreaded night. She just didn’t get a chance to be there with you” Mr Bose

“Whose fault was it? Please nino.?” Kukki and he offered him a bite of the ice cream.

He took that bite and then Kukki was called and she rushed for her number.

“It was mine and somebody else’s fault but I think I need to rectify it” Mr Bose and decided to talk to Rishab after the event.

Rishab raced his car to the school but just as he reached Kukki’s song ended and everyone was clapping. Rishab couldn’t do anything but clap. In the end the best performer in function was declared and it was Kukki. Mr Bose was very happy and proud but it all vanished when he heard the name – Kukki Sharma Bajaj. Somehow,he didn’t like it a tiny bit especially when he was already angry about the fact that Prerna and rishab had both missed the function. Even Kukki was angry today. She went straight and sat in the car.

“Kukki we are sorry” Rishab but she didn’t say anything and just sat facing towards the window

As soon as she reached home, she had expected cake and a small celebration that they usually have when she wins such competition or after any performance but there was nothing and she exploded.

‘What the hell is going on?” KUkki

“Watch your language young girl” Rishab

“Kaha the aap dono na aap log function main aaye aur na aap logo ne koi celebration rakha hain.” Kukki

“Kukki!!!”

“What is the point of shouting at her. She is not wrong where were you both?” MR Bose

Just then Prerna entered the house followed by Sneha. She was sleeping on her arms and her hand had a cotton which you put after an injection.

“What happened?” Kukki and Rishab both asked at a time

“I had to take her to the hospital. The doctors had to give meds through injection as she kept vomiting and threw the medicine out.” Prerna

Just then the driver came in with a big piece of cake box and food delivery. He kept it on the dining table and left.

Prerna took Sneha to her room and settled her on the bed but Sneha started getting fussy and crying again. Just then Kukki came in the room and slept besides Sneha and placed a hand on her hugging her and the girl fell asleep instantly.

“I am sorry Kukki” Prerna but Kukki just put a finger at her mouth.

“Uth jaegi” KUkki

Chapter 17 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153463341

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

😈 Kuki gave good answer đŸ˜ˆ 

Prerna has to do dramatics let her. I want Bajaj to show her the reality. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž You can't be goody little toes and mahaan in business. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Budhao đŸ€Ș kuki is enough to make him cry đŸ€Ș

Discolights thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update. Now I see where are you taking them with Mr. Bose. He isn't liking that his daughter is not a part of Kukki's life. She has completely accepted Prerna as her mom and only memories Kukki has of Menaka are bad ones which she doesn't want to recall. I want to know what happened.

Aww both Prerna and Rishabh both missed Kukki's performance. Kukki was gussa on her parents for a moment till she knew Sneha was unwell. But soon she was back to herself. Mr. Bose is a trouble for this family. He is going to put them through a tough test. Bring it on I say😊

PS.. I have feeling that Rishabh is actually  wrong in acquiring the company but he will appear to be wrong. Let's see.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

😈 Kuki gave good answer đŸ˜ˆ 

Thank you đŸ˜Š

Prerna has to do dramatics let her. I want Bajaj to show her the reality. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž You can't be goody little toes and mahaan in business. 

Yes you cant be but it will take time to understand

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Budhao đŸ€Ș kuki is enough to make him cry đŸ€Ș

Absolutely đŸ‘

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Thanks

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Discolights

Wonderful update. Now I see where are you taking them with Mr. Bose. He isn't liking that his daughter is not a part of Kukki's life. She has completely accepted Prerna as her mom and only memories Kukki has of Menaka are bad ones which she doesn't want to recall. I want to know what happened.

In the first FF that I wrote that Menaka was involved in a kidnapping of Kukki and Kukki had seen her. So I have used that and Bang on about Mr Bose

Aww both Prerna and Rishabh both missed Kukki's performance. Kukki was gussa on her parents for a moment till she knew Sneha was unwell. But soon she was back to herself. Mr. Bose is a trouble for this family. He is going to put them through a tough test. Bring it on I say😊

Yes he will but lets see if they survive this or not. 

PS.. I have feeling that Rishabh is actually  wrong in acquiring the company but he will appear to be wrong. Let's see.

I think what you mean is that Rishab is not wrong but he will appear to be wrong and yes it will be that way. 

P.S - I have updated two chapters in the last two days 15 and 16 in case you skipped one.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

you are right. But Prerna too needs to learn it the hard way.