Now, don't discuss any question. Directly ask from Thug, one question is scrapped which could have already fetch points.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Now, don't discuss any question. Directly ask from Thug, one question is scrapped which could have already fetch points.
So only 9 Qs damnit
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
warning already sent.
Question number 7 is scrapped.
No need to answer it.
Waah only question I was confident about 🤣
Thanks Unconventional! 😡😆 [Don't worry about it, I am sure it was unintentional, no one can cheat so khulle aam 🤣]
@Renee .... Cribbing and sheep game go hand in hand. Don't come at my birth right as a sheep! 🤣
M so sorry guyz.Wont discuss anything.M really bad in discussions I think.Dint realise it at all.Wont happen again.
If u guys have doubt pls ask Thug, dont post it here and spoil it for everyone.
Originally posted by: Unconventional
M so sorry guyz.Wont discuss anything.M really bad in discussions I think.Dint realise it at all.Wont happen again.
Arey it's OK. It was unintentional. Take care from next time. Don't take it on your heart too much . It's a fun game. Relax. 😆
After a fully tummy and a mug of coffee, the Qs seems less scary😆
Originally posted by: Unconventional
M so sorry guyz.Wont discuss anything.M really bad in discussions I think.Dint realise it at all.Wont happen again.
Its ok yaa, u did it only once, some do it continuously 😆 chill.
Originally posted by: Unconventional
M so sorry guyz.Wont discuss anything.M really bad in discussions I think.Dint realise it at all.Wont happen again.
Arrey justt Chill.. upset nahi hone ka😆 ye Thug ki game hai.. Masterniji ki nahi hai Jo .. anyways chill enjoy
Originally posted by: Unconventional
M so sorry guyz.Wont discuss anything.M really bad in discussions I think.Dint realise it at all.Wont happen again.
If you or anyone has any doubt about the questions ask me via PM.
And since Question No. 7 is scrapped, let us things clear:
(a) Crying or cribbing about how hard thw question is allowed.
(b) Asking other members for suggestions or what they thought about particular question is not allowed.
(c) Giving a hint, like you did, even if unintentionally is not at all allowed.
And lastly, obviously Bahubaali doesn't count as Bollywood, I mean you don't need BWF's faklandus to tell you about it, a simple google would have helped LOL. Beekar maI you lost and others 1 point because Anushka Shetty is the only name most of the BWF's south novies ignorant audience know.
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8