@Isa, we need to keep her grounded 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
@Isa, we need to keep her grounded 😆
or probably drive shortcuts😆
agreed...go on and enjoy...alina
Go dear alina, go live your life dear! (famous line from DDLJ)🤣
Don't send that.... angry dude's pic. Alina posted so many times........... I can relate even in my dream.......
hahahahaha we're night owls ...
Yessss we are the night owls of EST time zone...but our IST friends stay up past midnight...we haven't done that yet
agreed...go on and enjoy...alina
Go dear alina, go live your life dear! (famous line from DDLJ)
I feel like I use this gif almost every week 🤣
Originally posted by: NY4Z34HL7MFV52NX
Don't send that.... angry dude's pic. Alina posted so many times........... I can relate even in my dream.......
OMGGGG YOU KNOW ME SO WELL 🤣
or probably drive shortcuts😆
A bypass can be another option...........
he scares me a bit lol ...little too over dramatic papa ..kajol shocked like what the heck? lol
Yessss we are the night owls of EST time zone...but our IST friends stay up past midnight...we haven't done that yet
I feel like I use this gif almost every week 🤣
Originally posted by: YEXCZHBC4WEHETSB
Sorry.....don't clog..........heart highways.........
My love is like a stent...there will be no clogs
or probably drive shortcuts😆
A bypass surgery?
Originally posted by: IEGQ7AOTHOJBCAC3
A bypass can be another option...........
We think so similarly...maybe secretly you also like Mohit? But sorry...he's mine
i think chartered flight probably ..that's something on another level when taking it to a cornfield...Originally posted by: BVSNAA4HO7Y6RU5L
A bypass can be another option...........
i can see a "fainted from love" alina
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5