yeah we can convert them into a song maybe?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah we can convert them into a song maybe?😆
toystory time 😆or more so "mohina" story time🤣EZPass ppl will pity on you so you go to cornfield 🤣
She got a cornfield pass......buddy.special one........Mohina pass won't work here...........😉
you got saved either way 😆
LOL I didn't have to worry about toll since I am very far away from state borders. It took longer because I didn't take the highway...but if I did take the highway, I wouldn't have realized I was in the wrong place until I got there so it's good in a way
yes...you can join the club too...give into the madness
LOL this is how we drive to school 🤣 we don't have roads here...just cornfields 😆
Originally posted by: AVFMGV3DTHJ6WOYQ
Good morning!!!
Good Morning, Mishti!!! 🤗 No classes today?
Originally posted by: 2OLWX5XESRAJU3LN
She got a cornfield pass......buddy.special one........Mohina pass won't work here...........😉
Mohina pass will work for the highway to Mohit's heart
agreed...special treatment...eating corns with mohit in a cornfield or popcorns🤣we'll just munch on something else and shake our heads + facepalms 😛Originally posted by: SJRPHJUCEEPBTTPO
She got a cornfield pass......buddy.special one........Mohina pass won't work here...........😉
Oh...so you did see that? 😎
You sent me a thread and invited there........then you forgot......
LOL I didn't have to worry about toll since I am very far away from state borders. It took longer because I didn't take the highway...but if I did take the highway, I wouldn't have realized I was in the wrong place until I got there so it's good in a way
That's unfair.....we keep paying toll...........by listening millions of time Mohina song...........
its night here 🤣
Aiyyo
Morning to the people who wake up and good night to the people who are going to sleep🤣

This is Mohit's Instagram....see the A❤️ in his bio?
That "A" stands for Alina....He loves me too ☺️
🤣🤣🤣
I can't stop laughing🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5