LOL I always go to sleep when I fly because if I'm awake, I start feeling really dizzy
Maybe you drink some red wine when you're dehydrated enough.............
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL I always go to sleep when I fly because if I'm awake, I start feeling really dizzy
Maybe you drink some red wine when you're dehydrated enough.............
I think Isa has accepted defeat...therefore I am victorious! The magical phone belongs to me now!
I'm in a meeting..had to reply a question............took some time............but replied you..........
I already know it's location😆
But,
(I don't talk with children😆)
Originally posted by: UFZ2K4AJFYGQL7FX
Maybe you drink some red wine when you're dehydrated enough.............
This is the first time a doctor is telling to drink alcohol instead of water when I'm dehydrated 🤣
Nah, I think I feel a bit claustrophobic when I'm on planes and get very anxious
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks!😆
I am a chilled person! I usually don't panic unless it is for someone close to me!⭐️
You're chill....I'm worried if I see anyone less than 6 feet distance with me........

Yes!
Leonardo Da Vinci was his most weak student😆
Originally posted by: FSFXRT6WPCFSCL47
Okay...my over smart buddy...........you certainly outsmarted us all............but I'm not going to doze off in the Nile.........sorry..........
No probs....😆
I think Isa has accepted defeat...therefore I am victorious! The magical phone belongs to me now!
🤣🤣
My laughs have now taken the notice of my sister!🤣
This is the first time a doctor is telling to drink alcohol instead of water when I'm dehydrated 🤣
Nah, I think I feel a bit claustrophobic when I'm on planes and get very anxious
When did I tell you to drink alcohol...I asked you if that's the potential cause of your dehydration?...........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5