Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah ❤️ also during coffee date she wore red 😉
Me too . Hope 🤞
Cm was telling we may have to do lockdown again😳 as cases are increasing. He did tweet same.
🤣🤣 You caught her right 🤣just like urvashi 🤣
🤣 That's why I say ..she is female srj🤣
I wanted to see her more in this color but it was used for only this scene. She looked hot 😉
Thank god they gave them new dresses from start of chuppi track all thanks to that message ,reply 😉
She makes green look beautiful
All the colors re ❤️
Billies 🤣
First time she was all blushing and girly 😆 and way she ran then to save him🤣 idiot 🤣Ash was too good and looked so beautiful
Changes Ash bought in expressions there was too good .Mini in love and blushing had to be different and she showed it beautifully .Those small expressions she bought was superb.👏proves how well she knows the character and kind of actor she is .
I loved next part .How she runs 🤣and enjoys then Neil being ragged 🤣 That at end that Neil oberoi you idiot 🤣 it was so cute
You made me remember SouNoor
Thei is problem now 🤣 we remember them in everything🤣
Ya. Whenever I hear this words all I remember is them and also whenever I see billi and tom and jerry also they have just changed the meaning 😆
MiNeilans think alike🤣 no doubt in it 🤣 same discussion was going on in other thread also 🤣
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229