Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am fine
no cooking today
I studied 5% and started watching new series😆
there is no confirmation about exams right now
but still I will start studying so there will not be problem
@bold...........👍🏼...what are you watching?
Originally posted by: XPIBV7W7XIRS5YQL
@bold...........👍🏼...what are you watching?
permanent roommates season 2
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am fine
no cooking today
I studied 5% and started watching new series😆
there is no confirmation about exams right now
but still I will start studying so there will not be problem
@bold - what series are you watching?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
permanent roommates season 2
BTW....do you watch any Netflix or Prime shows........?
I am watching breaking bad just started season1
I am getting really bored now😆
hope new episodes of serials come soon
With safety off course
EDKV 2 and Barrister Babu are really good in current shows
but I admit I sometimes miss those stupid, drama wale (no OTT drama) wale serials too😆
Yes, I agree...the commencement speaker at my graduation was a lady who is a US ambassador to the UN. The whole time she talked about politics and Russia....like how will this motivate me for my future??? You could tell she was just trying to push a political agenda.
LOL I really did go to sleep afterwards...I had a dream that I was at my friend's graduation party...the friend that I was complaining about who went to a protest 😆
You will leave me again 😭 Do you plan on coming tonight?
Here is my vm please comment/ like
it is my first vm on svp so I am just learning
I hope you like it
Hopefully, I will make a vm on suvan one day when I can download their scenes (edkv2 is not available for my country on youtube)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5