🤣🤣my reaction too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣my reaction too 😆
How is Pavan doing, Ankie??
bollywood forum mein active hai.How is Pavan doing, Ankie??
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
bollywood forum mein active hai.
Chalo kahi pe toh active hai... I thought he was being miserable.... Hope he'll be fine soon...
he is making everyone else MISERABLE 😑🙄Chalo kahi pe toh active hai... I thought he was being miserable.... Hope he'll be fine soon...
Bajju ka latest IV > Bajaj AT pg 77
Ekta tweet they will be back soon there are other shows also mentioned with Kasauti ibdont know I can post that here or not 😆
kzk at suspense at the end, with bazigar promo 😆Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Ekta tweet they will be back soon there are other shows also mentioned with Kasauti ibdont know I can post that here or not 😆
It's okay mithi, you have said that's enough. 😅
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
It's okay mithi, you have said that's enough. 😅
😕 main samjhi nahi
I said the tweet that's enough you mean