😆 Can't it be a lil sooner?😈Originally posted by: Ashhima3
After 2-3 months all conditions can be buried 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 Can't it be a lil sooner?😈Originally posted by: Ashhima3
After 2-3 months all conditions can be buried 😆
I didn't ask anything😆, so can't say, if I would have asked, dun know how he would have reacted. Only asked about Sana, and that I asked quite desperately 🤣😭, told him m not from India so asking as worried for her, then he said she is happy and fine. And I had to pay to get clicked. And I was like hain, kuch bhi.😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
he gave no information to you? 😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
😆 Can't it be a lil sooner?😈
it’s the choice of the guy who has the pics 😆
Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye
I didn't ask anything😆, so can't say, if I would have asked, dun know how he would have reacted. Only asked about Sana, and that I asked quite desperately 🤣😭, told him m not from India so asking as worried for her, then he said she is happy and fine. And I had to pay to get clicked. And I was like hain, kuch bhi.😆
happy and fine 😆 he must have paid the Durban so he can tell them the time they will come down 😆
😆Sahi haiOriginally posted by: Ashhima3
it’s the choice of the guy who has the pics 😆
dun know😆 but that is what he said 🤣Originally posted by: Ashhima3
happy and fine 😆 he must have paid the Durban so he can tell them the time they will come down 😆
I think Parminder 😆
😆Originally posted by: Ashhima3
I think Parminder 😆