
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Originally posted by: Wistfulness
My old edits now look substandard to me. 😆
As I once said.... You're your best competition👍👍
They were good.... But you have improved leaps and bounds 👏👏

Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Ah! pose 🤣
Whenever I see that pic that's the only expression I'm reminded of 🤣
Yeah that's true. 😁As I once said.... You're your best competition👍👍
They were good.... But you have improved leaps and bounds 👏👏
Thanks a lot!

Abhi! 😆
🤣🤣🤣
Zaroori hota hai kya.. Pyaar ko shabdon main bayan karna..
Sirf nazron se kahi baat kyu log samajh nahi pate?!
^the way RB looks at her says everything!!