Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nia_doll thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Yeahh double dhamakaa, I'm loving to write two chapters in a go...

Thank you❤️

Suree will try to update soon

Thats so sweet 

And i am loving reading it 

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Do continue updating soon

aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muffaa6525

Thank you❤️

SidNi's nokh-jokh are the best😍

Suree will try to update soon

Yes SidNi are best 

Yup try updating soon 

NIALOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hey do continue soon 

Clear all the Mus soon

JiyaNishal thumbnail

Please do update soon 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

So jealous when she flirt. But thats what he keeps doing with Misha.

crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update dear 

Do continue soon

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 15

Bangalore

It was evening around 6 pm.

SidNi were getting ready to roam through the roads of Bangalore. They took a long nap, a much needed nap in the hotel.

"so where are we going first?" he asks buckling up the seatbelt.

"first we are going to MG Road" she says.

"what's in there?"

"shopping of course, i'm coming south for the first time, so I want collect a lot of memories"

"okay, do you know the way or GPS only even now?" he giggled.

She stared at him for reminding that incident.

Flashback 

"Siddharth take this left"

"are you sure?" he asks her not wanting to get lost.

"of course yes, take left"

"okay".

SidNi were going on a small trip. Siddharth was the driver while Roshni was the navigator.

"Siddharth" she calls out.

"hmm" he hums his eyes focused on the road.

"did you seriously think that I fainted?" she asked.

"yes... wait...you...you acted?" he was suprised.

"yeahhh" she bit her lips to stop her from laughing,

"..."

"Siddharth...Siddharth...are you angry with me? Siddharth" she pulled the corner of his black jacket.

"yes, yes i'm angry, you don't know meri jaan nikal gayi seeing you like that..."

"acha i'm sorry please...i'm sorry, maaf kardo"

"dosti mein" he started.

"pata hai, then how can i manofy you" she pouts.

"by giving me a kiss" he states smirking at her..

She stared at him, even though they were best friends from the longest of time, they still hadn't kissed each other, they even didn't accept their feeling. They only have been best friends not more than that even though they take each other more than that.

"why are you staring me like that" he smirked, "I just asked you to kiss me" he said in the huskiest voice ever possible.

"uh...umm" she stammers.

"why are you scared? I just asked you to give me a pappi in my cheek, that's it"

"no nothing like that", she mutters.

He moved closer to her showing his right cheek to her.

Smiling at him she leans in forwards kissing his right cheek, her lips lingering on his cheeks for a few seconds.

Shivers ran down his spine as her lips touched his skin. She then slowly backed off and sat in her seat properly.

He smiled while she blushed.

"oh teri, yeh kiss ke barre mein soch kar, we left the route" he said looking around.

"no, no correct only, we have to go straight only"

"are you sure Roshni?"

"yeah"

"coz mujhe yahaan koi insaan toh chodo jaanwar bhi nahi dikhai dhera hai"

"yeah sure go straight"

"yeah now take this left" she said.

"oh shit...ouch...Roshni samalke..." he shouted as the car started to shake.

They had encountered a really rocky road making the car tremble. "Roshni careful" he kept his hand in front of her ensuring her safety.

He then stopped the car. They got out of the car.

"Roshni tum teek to ho na" he asked her checking her for any injuries.

"haan main teek hun, tume koi chot lagai" she checked him for injuries.

"no i'm fine"

"thank god"

"where are we?" he asked.

They then look around only to find them amidst lots of trees.

"what kahaan hain hum?" Roshni scratched her head.

Siddharth took his phone and checked the maps.

"we've come in the wrong direction"

"what?"

"yes"

"but how my calculations can't go wrong"

"but it went" he said slapping his forehead with his palm.

"I told you na to use the GPS, but tum toh England ki rani ho na meri ek baat bhi nahi sunti ho" he speaks.

"acha okay sorry na"

"phirse sorry"

"fine...shouldn't we go back"

"yeah ab bolo".

They got seated in the car again.

"promise me one thing Roshni"

"what?"

"aaj ke baad"

"baad"

"when we go on a drive, you will not navigate"

"tch, isme meri kya galti hai"

"haan haan tumari koi galti nahi hai, sab maine kiya"

Flashback Ends.

"you remember na?"

"yeah"

"toh GPS" he teased her.

"haan GPS only, happy?" she snaps at him both their lips forming widest smiles.

"very happy"

MG Road.

It was a huge crowd there. Roshni was buying many things like sarees, few art pieces, some nice footwear at a cheap rate. Whereas Siddharth was facing difficulties to follow her with all the purchased things.

"arre Roshni rukko" he shouts following her.

"Siddharth come fast na" she shouts back standing in front of a shop. "wow, these bangles are awesome...uh bhaiyya, how much are these bangles" she asked.

"100 rupees"

"oh, give 8 pieces in this"

"okay"

"Roshni why 8?" he asks finally catching up with her.

"for all na, mom, maa, Nani, Mona Bua, Resham Chachi, Pratima Chachi, Sam and Kritika...uh do you want one?" she joked seeing him admire the bangle designs,

"hahaha" he rolled his eyes.

"what you were only admiring those" she pointed to the bangles, shrugging.

"yeah, the design is awesome"

"challo" she said running to the next shop.

Of course she was way too excited for the shopping like this. This was the first she did street shopping in India. 

They came across some baby clothes shop.

"aww, they look awesome" Roshni said looking at the cute pink girly top.

"Roshni abb iski kya zarurat hai" he asked.

She stared at him making him realise what he said.

"i'm just looking not buying"

"you're buying this?" the shopkeeper asks taking more outfits from the stack.

"no, simply seeing" she replies touching the soft material.

"you guys are newly married?" the shopkeeper asked, again.

"yeah" Siddharth said coming closer to Roshni, putting an arm on her shoulder.

"phir aap log ise kareed lo, it would be very useful"

"useful" she muttered blushing.

"useful" even he mumbled rolling his eyes while blushing in a cute way. "no thanks bhaiyya" he said pulling Roshni.

Electronics Market at SP Road

"wow, this is cool, how much is this?" Siddharth was buying a Polaroid camera. "Roshni look here" he said taking her picture. "see" he handed the photograph to her.

"wow Siddharth awesome quality hai na"

"haan, challo" now it was Siddharth chance to get excited.

Even though they were richest of the rich, the shopping reminded them of their college days where they would roam in street buying all the things they wanted, they weren't seen in the expensive restaurant eating their lunch but were instead mostly found at the road side shop eating the food, laughing their asses off.

"Mr. Khurana?" someone bumped into Siddharth.

"oh hi Mr. Oberoi, good to see you" he hugged him.

"yeah good to you see you too, but how come you are here?" Mr. Oberoi asks.

"woh, actually I have a meeting in Chennai tomorrow, so while coming from Mumbai we stayed here at Bangalore as Roshni has not visited these places"

"Roshni?" 

"oh i'm so sorry, Mr. Oberoi this is my beautiful wife Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana" he slid his hand down her waist pulling her closer to him, he smirked looking her reaction. "and Roshni that's Mr.  Oberoi, hamara Bangalore branch ka main client and a very close friend"

"oh hi" she shook hands with him. She glared at Siddharth who smirked at her, clutching her waist tightly.

"nice meeting you, and mujhe chalna chahi yea, woh my wife is waiting for me and if i'm late, only god knows what'll happen" he says.

"we're in the same boat sir" Siddharth speaks smirking at Roshni who glares at him.

"I'll take your leave now" Mr. Oberoi says giving Siddharth a hug. "and it was nice meeting you, Mrs. Khurana" he shook his hand with Roshni. She was slightly blushing as she was acknowledged as Mrs. Khurana.

After leaving the market, SidNi found Siddharth's car and began loading the purchased bags in the car's trunk.

"why did you hold me like that?" she asked turning to him, who just shut the door.

"me? like how- oh like this" he again pulled her closer to him by her waist.

"leave me" she states not wanting to develop any feeling for him.

"okay" he smiles leaving her not before pecking her cheek which earned a slap on his chest

"you didn't answer my question" she says as they sat on their respective seats.

"arre woh Mr. Oberoi is very peculiar, he gets business deals only if the family bond is strong so yeah"

"oh"

"and should I need a reason to touch you?" he asks her, raising his eyebrow at her, "I think so not, cause i'm your husband" 

She rolled her eyes at him making laugh at her.

He started the car going in the direction of the hotel but as soon as she dozed off he changed the route, smiling at her.

The 13th Floor

"Roshni" he patted her cheeks, crouching down to her level.

"hmm" she snuggled.

"uto come, we have to go" he said unbuckling the seatbelt.

"haan haan" she mumbled getting up. "Siddharth where are we? " she rubbed her eyes.

"come na" he pulled her.

The Rooftop

"Siddharth, why're we here?" she asks as he led her through the stair and they finally reached the rooftop.

"I don't see any issue" he shrugs before pulling her to the glass wall, making her look at the whole city. "how is the view?"

"wow" was the only thing left her mouth. The city was too small from this height and it was just perfect.

"Siddharth this is awesome" she opened her hands wide while Siddharth smiled seeing her carefree nature.

After heading to their seats, they were brought on what they had ordered. Random conversation filling in their comfortable silence once in a while.

Siddharth excused himself and went from there.

The lights dimmed.

"and now we dedicate this song for the new hot couple in town, Mr. and Mrs. Siddharth Khurana" the DJ declared

Roshni was shocked as her name came as Mrs. Khurana, Siddharth was missing and there was a spotlight on her. And another spotlight fell on Siddharth.

As the songs started he walked towards her with the sexiest smile possible on earth which can make her go weak on her knees for weeks.

He kneeled on one knee, looking at her, "may I have the pleasure of dancing with you, Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana" he asked in a very husky tone.

"sure" she kept her hand on his.

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi

He pulled her closer to him, his hands on her waist while her hands on his shoulders.

Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin

Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa

They sway to the tune getting lost in each other.

Meri hoke humesha hi rehna

Kabhi na kehna alvida

He squeezed her slender waist making her gasp.

She blushed seeing the romantic side of her husband.

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho

Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho

He then pushed her away from him, still holding her hand.

Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa

He pulls her making her come to his lips.

She stared at him while he smirked.

Kabhi na kehna alvida

He then starts to twirl her continuously.

Aha ha ha o

He pulls her again.

Kabhi na kehna Alvida

He slowly bents her backwards while giving a chotu kiss on her chin.

The applause broke the magic spell they were under in. Roshni blushed as the audience all went "awww".

She ran from the stage and sat in her table blushing while Siddharth slowly walked upto her.

"hotel challe"

"haan" she said without looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

It was late when they arrived at the hotel. This was the first and last night they were staying in Bangalore.

"Roshni everything packed na" he asks ruffling through the drawers to check if they left anything

"haan except the things which we brought today, its in the car na, by the way are we taking them to NY, extra weight hojayighi?"

"don't worry kal when we are at Chennai tomorrow of course you'll go for shopping toh before going to NY I'll send them back to Mumbai, okay"

"okay, challo"

They said their byes to the staff before they started their 6 hour drive to Chennai

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 16

Krishnagiri

"haan okay papa" Roshni was on call with the Khuranas, while Siddharth was driving through the national high roads to Chennai.

"Roshni put the phone on speaker na", Siddharth speaks as he was getting bored since she's been on the call for more than 20 minutes.

"okay" she shrugs

"arre hello papaji" Siddharth wishes.

"hi Sid" Raj replies to his son.

"you remember me wow! Kya yaar yeh, aaplog ko bahu milgayi toh is beta ko bulchuki ho aaplog huh this is not fair yaar" Siddharth said faking hurt. "agar if this continues toh yeh beti hogi aur main apni parents ki jamai, is that okay?" he joked making all laugh.

"arre Siddharth" DD calls outs.

"hey Sasumom"

"haan tumara sasumom only, dekho even Roshni left me, so even you became orphan why not I adopt you?"

"yeah sure sasumom" he chuckles making Roshni roll her eyes at him.

"Durga dekhlo Roshni se zyaada badmash hai yeh ladka" Simran warns to her friends.

"mom, aise kyun kar rahi ho main toh iss duniya ki sober decent aur good boy hun na" Siddharth pouts cutely.

"yeah right" Roshni scoffs making him stick his tongue out on her. Shaking her head at him, conversations continue in the car as the travel down many roads.

Chennai

It was early in the morning when SidNi they had finally reached.

"Siddharth where is the meeting?" Roshni ask, yawning.

"uh...ITC Grand Chola..." he answers taking the right.

"oh okay I'll check the maps" she says unlocking her phone to check if their there.

"haan" he turns the car left.

"yeah we are on the correct route only, go right" she instructs to which he nods and turns right.

"Siddharth that one" Roshni pointed to the huge building standing there, shining under the sunlight. "wow" she admired.

"oh wow" he said while driving through gates.

Reception

After getting of the car and giving the key to the valet driver, they get to the reception to collect their keys.

"Welcome sir, how may I help you?" the receptionist asked kindly.

"hi, i'm Siddharth Khurana, CEO of Khurana Enterprises, I have a meeting today in here, i've come here with my wife, we'll be staying here for a day" he replies nodding at the beautiful lady standing beside him.

"yes sure Mr. Khurana, you get to stay in our Grand Presidential Suite, here are your keys, enjoy your time here sir"

"thanks" he smiles getting the keys.

The Grand Presidential Suite

SidNi entered the room and were totally awestruck by its appearance, on the first glance.

"wow" that was the only word left their mouths.

"um excuse me sir, your luggage" the bell boy says looking at the couple weirdly.

"uh thank you please leave it here" he mutters not wanting to avert his gaze from the wall painting decorating the off gold wall.

"Siddharth i'm gonna cry" she said touching each and every fabrics.

"go on I won't judge, aur waise bhi main bhi, i'm also on the verge of crying" he said seeing the architecture.

"OMG Siddharth come here na, a private pool" she screeched.

"Roshni you come here, private bar Oh My Goodness" he exclaimed.

They were so lost in the room's beauty.

"Siddharth when is the meeting?" she asks.

"10 to 12" 

"oh okay, then its 6 only na you sleep for sometime then you attend the meeting okay?"

"yeah fine, what are you gonna do?"

"I'll sleep now phir uske baad dekti hun mein"

She made herself comfortable in the king sized bed and boy was that so relieving. Whereas Siddharth lied down in the couch, him having difficulties with the posture was noticed by Roshni.

"umm...you could sleep in the bed itself" she said making him get up and look at her.

"you want to share the bed with me?" he raises his eyebrows at her.

"its not what you think...you won't feel comfortable sleeping there and you drove all night so you sleep there and I'll sleep here, after all this is a king sized bed" she said,

"yeah okay I'll sleep in the bed itself and by the way" he got up and went near the bed. "what do you mean by 'its not what you think' can you please explain what I think" he teased her while sitting beside her in the bed, winking at her.

"i'm going to sleep" she said smiling turning, making her back face him.

"oye can you sleep or should I help you?" he said in a seductive way.

She turned red. "Siddharth" she hit him.

"that's me, so should I?"

"go sleep meeting hai".

Both then dozed off having a wide smile.

Siddharth was getting ready for his meeting with Roshni's help he got ready quick.

"okay Roshni bye" he said setting his watch straightly.

"ek minute Siddharth" she calls out rushing towards him.

"kya hua?" he turned back to face his wife.

"jaldi batao its already 9:45 i've to go check all the arrangements".

"I know that this meeting is very important " she brought a bowl in front of him, "aur Nani kehtein ki jab kisi shub kaam ke liye jaate na toh dahi shakkar kake jaantein, kaam bohat acha hota, tum dekhna aaj ke meeting successful hoga" she smiled giving him a spoon of curd and sugar.

"wah Roshni, wakai main tum badal chukki ho yaar, dahi shakkar and all, perfect patni huh, not bad" he smiles at her accepting the spoon of the white mixture. "okay fine bye have to go now" he said.

"Siddharth ek aur second" she calls out again placing the bowl on the table beside her.

"ab kya Roshni?" he turned towards her yet again.

"woh tumara collar" she went closer to him to fix his collar. Siddharth eyed her lovingly while she fixed his collar in place. She bit her lower lip as she pulled the knot in the tie making it tight. She noticed how few strands of her hair escaping. He tucked them back, behind her ear caressing her cheek, making her look up at him.

"teek hai?" he asked her while enjoying her wife side. She nods in response smiling at him. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her against his chest making her shock and smile at their closeness. She held him too in her hands by wrapping her arms around his torso. Her head placed on his chest so that she could hear his heartbeats.

"bye Roshni" he left not before pecking a forehead.

"kya tha woh" she touched the place where he kissed. She blushed cutely to herself.

"hmm to ab kya karoon" she thought.

"idea" her face glowed.

She took her phone and the room key and left.

After 90 minutes.

"thank you so much, that was an awesome massage" Roshni said.

Roshni went to the spa to have a full body massage.

She then went to her room.

"still 30 minutes is left before he comes, toh ek chotu sa swimming toh banta hai boss" she said.

She changed into her swimsuit.

She locked the room's door with a do not disturb card.

She then went to the private pool.

"oohhh cold water, so refreshing" she mumbled while enjoying the feel of being under the cold water.

After 30 minutes.

Roshni had finished swimming. She wore a bathrobe and was taking some crazy selfies while sipping onto her hot chocolate.

She then hear someone ringing the bell and found Siddharth, through the keyhole, back from his meeting.

She opened the door forgetting that she was wearing only a bathrobe.

"what took you so long? and why a do not disturb is hung outside, kuch kar rahi thi kya" he said without noticing her dress.

"woh I was swimming so I hung the card and now toh selfies le rahi thi, yeh baad chodo how did the meeting go?" she asks sounding excited,

"meeting went very well yaar, in fact thanks to you" he removed his coat.

"to me?"

"yeah to you, dahi and shakkar remember?" only then he turned to see her properly.

"haan so don't you think you should thank me properly?" she winked at him but he was lost in her beauty. In front of him stood his wife, in nothing but a bathrobe which ran down her body stopping at her mid thighs. Her long legs were full on show. The wet strands fell crazily on her face making her look hot. 

"Siddharth" she smirked seeing him lost in her.

"ouch" he shouted as she pinched him.

"behra ho kya, where did you get lost?" she kept her hands in her hips making a pout.  She hates it when one doesn't listen to her.

"haan I was lost and i'm still lost in your beauty" he pulled her closer to him making her crash his chest. He presses his fingers on her waist making her gasp. He looked at her with lust present in his eyes, and a pinch of playfulness. "and I don't want to be found ever" he said in the huskiest voice ever possible.

"tume pata nahin tum kaise lag rahi ho, you are looking drop dead gorgeous" he compliments placing a wet kiss on jaw line making shivers run down her spine.

Only then she realised that she was still in the bathrobe.

"chodo mujhe i've to get ready, lunch pe janaa hai na" she moved only to be pulled by him again.

As a result Roshni fell on Siddharth.

He caresses her face lovingly and tucks her wet hair behind her ear. Their heart beats were beating so fast. 

Siddharth pulled her more closer and he leaned towards her aiming her sweet lips.

"S...S...Siddharth chodo mujhe, i've to get ready"

He shaked his head in negative, smiling at her.

"Siddharth please" she pouts.

"fine" he left her reluctantly.

As soon as she was free she took her dress and ran towards the restroom.

He smiled watching her antics.

Only then he saw that Roshni had only brought sarees.

"yeh toh sirf sarees hai, kuch toh karna padega boss" he smirked picking up his phone.

Evening

Moore Market

SidNi were at Moore market for buying some books.

As they had already shopped a lot in Bangalore they thought that they'll do less shopping.

"this is awesome, how much is this?" she asks.

"ithuva ithu, 100 rupees" [this? this is 100 rupees]

"okay" Roshni paid the money. "uh umm nandri" [uh umm thank you], she struggles speaking In Tamil.

"Roshni look what I found" Siddharth called her through the crowds,

"kya Siddharth...oh yeh book, weren't you looking this for ages?" she asks. Even though they were the latest gen kids, well adults now, they've always loved to buy books used by great personalities to check on their understanding. 

"yeah and I go it now..."

"sab ke liye books liya na"

"haan just now I checked, challe"

"challo"

SidNi got seated in the car.

"now where?" she asked,

"marina beach"

"okay, GPS?"

"we'll ask someone"

"okay"

He then started the car.

Marina Beach.

SidNi were seating in the witnessing the magnificent beauty on front of their eyes. The sunset.

They saw the colours went from red to orange then to a mixture of warm colours like purple and indigo.

They were so lost in the beauty.

Siddharth then saw a small boy selling cotton candy.

He signaled the boy to come.

"uh rendu kudu" [uh give me two] Siddharth spoke in Tamil making Roshni laugh.

"what? mujhpe kyun has rahi ho, atleast I tried" he narrows his eyes at him.

"haan haan but its just funny hearing you speak in Tamil" she giggled.

"anna" [brother] the boy gave two packets to Siddharth.

"kitna hai, i'm sorry, uh..ithu kitna...rupees" [kitna hai, i'm sorry, uh this how much? rupees?] 

"20 rupees"

"acha bees ek second rukko baba" he took his wallet and gave him the 20 rupees.

The boy then left. SidNi then ate the cotton candy happily. After eating the cotton candy Siddharth excused for call.

Roshni was alone. She then saw a girl and boy playing Frisbee. They looked like the were teenagers.

Roshni looked at them lovingly remembering the times when SidNi were there in that place.

"kitne kush the hum" she smiled. "and look how are we now, everything changed" she sighs.

A lone tear escaped her eye.

Siddharth came back and sat next to her without her knowledge.

"uffo time kitna hoagaiya, Roshni challo hotel jake luggage bhi pack karke we have to go the airport"

"haan" she wiped her tear which he noticed.

"Roshni kya hua? why are you crying?" he asked cupping her cheeks.

"woh, pata nahin kyun kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos ho ra he" she shrugged her shoulders, sniffling lightly.

Siddharth caressed her shoulders, and she hid her head in his chest. Both sat in each others arms for sometime forgetting the real world.

"ab teek ho tum" he asked cupping her cheeks again. She nods at him and they get up leaving the beach.

They were walking out of the beach when, "Siddharth, ice cream" she pointed to one of the ice cream vendors,

"you want?"

"hmm" she pouted.

"come"

"uh excuse me, is there ice cream?" Siddharth asked.

"haan ice cream irrukku, yenna flavor ungallukku venum" [haan there is ice cream, which flavor do you want?] the vendor replied.

"umm, oru, no" he stops turning towards her. "its your chance now" he smirked,

"matlab, you want me to buy?"

"yep" he pushed her in front making her face the vendor.

"uhh...oru...strawberry cone and o..oru...butterscotch cone" [uhh...one...strawberry cone and one butterscotch cone] she said,

"seri" [okay] .

The vendor gave her the ice creams,

"uh, kitna hua....evlo....rupees" [uh, kitna hua...how much....rupees] she stammered making him laugh.

"70"

"70 yeh lo" she gave him the money,

"nandri" [thank you] she smiled and left.

"see I got them, mujhe me bhi talent hai" she said lifting the imaginary collar. "yeh lo tumara favorite butterscotch"

"nahi buli ho na tum yeh sab"

"haan, what can I do, you gave me memories like that which I can never forget, even if I wish to...even after when we broke our friendship" she said lowering her eyes.

Siddharth looked down and took a deep breath.

"jaldi se ice cream ka, or else it would melt"

SidNi finished eating their respective ice cream sitting in the car.

"can we leave?" she asked.

He started to laugh seeing her face.

"kya hua why are you laughing like this Siddharth"

"mirror me tumara chera dekho, pura strawberry patakha lagrahi ho tum"  She blushed.

"should I help?"

"no thanks" she pouted.

She then washed her face.

"ow, yeh itna sticky kyun hai" by mistake some cream stuck on her hair and when she washed it that place became sticky.

"tum bilkul badi nahi hui na, ab bhi ek bachi ke tara nakhre kar rahi ho" he pulled her cheeks.

"aur is bachi ki responsibility tumko diya gaye hai" she pouted.

"oh really toh bataye madam kya kar saktahein hum appke liye".

"umm...nothing much but this bachi wants..."

"wants"

She signaled him to come closer. He then came closer to her.

"wants" he said.

"wants ....... wants to go to her honeymoon in NY so can we go or else hamara flight chut jayeghi" she shouted in his ear.

"oww pagal aurat..." he moved back.

"Siddharth start the car, flight miss hojai gi phir mujhe mat bolna" she scolds.

"okay maam" he raises his hands in surrender before starting the car.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 15

GPS it is from now on.