Arshi FF: Shades Of Love 💕 Last Part pg 78 - Page 26

Posted: 3 years ago

Khushi is in another world for these days n experienced everything that she so wanted to in ratnigiri but back to that place her life will be the old one which she is spending for so many years but at least she saw a new world in these days.

Amazing part.. Arnav and lavanya did a wonderful thing.. but the past incident really broke my heart a child was brutally abused and even her mother was part of that abused.. sad.. but seeing Khushi at temple and performing wedding of shiv-parvati.. loved reading this amazing part.. Thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Another shade of love we have seen in this chapter. Here Arnav takes kushi and Lavanya along with him to a Shiva temple where they performed the shiv Parvati wedding .Kushi was hesitant to enter the temple as it reminded her of an incident which took place in the past in Ratnagiri where she had entered the temple and faced the backlash of the villagers as a result of which her mother slapped her.

Loved how Arnav and Lavanya convinced her and encouraged her to enter the temple saying coming here and not entering the temple is a sin. These are some of the memories which kushi will cherish after she gets back to Ratnagiri.

Arnav along with lavanya who is ready to help him is making use of this opportunity to see that kushi enjoys and experience’s those things which are banned for her in Ratnagiri

I cried for little Khushi.

yes..

😭

What Mausi did to her was horrible but what her own mother did was utterly unpardonable ..

Arnav n La r gems...

Khushi has not yet realized fully what they have done for her ..

Rose..

Hats off to u for writing about such a sensitive topic..

I appreciate it with all my heart !!!

Loved the chapter.  Poor Khushi, never received any support. Khushi in temple thanks to Arnav, doesn't know what to pray for. Thank you for the pm.

Wow... Arnav and Lavanya got her to visit a temple too, another restriction broken temporarily... It was really heart wrenching incident , for a child who neither understands marriage or losing a husband in true sense, it surely is cruelest experience, to be abused physically and emotionally, publicly. 

But, all this will make her feel more suffocated once she goes back to norm... 

I cried whenever I read about little Khushi. I hate to read that no one is standing for the little kid....Feeling sad for her. Lavanya and Arnav both are helping her to live her life happily. Lavanya is a darling. 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Loved it...Arnav and Khushi both had difficult childhood... eagerly waiting for next...

There's something going on with Lavanya, I'm convinced of that! 

What a beautifully poignant moment of kinship between Arnav and Khushi in the classroom, Rose.