Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#9- Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

28.3k

Users

11

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AXLY5EX7TDVTG763


I may well take 1-2 scoop/s........too..........anyway I need to gain back some weight.......looking around to see if anyone looking at me.......


Looking Around GIF by 1st Look - Find & Share on GIPHY

Enjoy!

Image

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HYJGJ2SS6JSFN7LK


Join the club...........we're all beachy buddies............


There's a really popular franchise called Mad over Donuts here. And they serve some of the best salted caramel eclairs in the city😋

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


I like his acting.............


Let'S Do It GIF by LEGO - Find & Share on GIPHY

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


I've tried from Ben and Jerry's once but don't remember the flavour and taste now😆


That means you don't like them..................got you........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


There's a really popular franchise called Mad over Donuts here. And they serve some of the best salted caramel eclairs in the city😋

I miss Mumbai😭

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


There's a really popular franchise called Mad over Donuts here. And they serve some of the best salted caramel eclairs in the city😋


They don't have it here............it seems similar to our DD.......

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


No worry......junk food runs faster......you will have in your place sometime soon.........until then enjoy your healthy food.........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PK5NLGXBYIQQIWV5


I like his acting.............


Let'S Do It GIF by LEGO - Find & Share on GIPHY

Sorry Isa but I don't know that dude😆


I mostly share gifs randomy!😛

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: UGQ63HP7334VFAPV


No worry......junk food runs faster......you will have in your place sometime soon.........until then enjoy your healthy food.........

Yes😆


I love your positive spirit!❤️

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMKWHEY4LPZU23D


That means you don't like them..................got you........


Naah I was small back then. Plus I think it was at an airport😆 Will try them properly once! Wish they get their franchise here in India😃

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".